Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 16
  1. #1
    Spectacular Member Jman27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    239

    Default Spectacular Spider-Man #305

    What are your guys thought of this issue. Aside from this arc ending how did you guys feel about spoilers:
    the new suit and could that different timeline Spidey be the mystery spidey for Spidergeddon?
    end of spoilers

  2. #2
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,027

    Default

    Thought it was kind of weak. It was nice seeing the spoilers:
    PS4 Spidey suit
    end of spoilers but spoilers:
    Gwen was wasted, she kicked butt for a page and then became a damsel in distress, and then after some drama with Cap
    end of spoilers it kind of just ended.

  3. #3
    Mighty Member Jekyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,544

    Default

    It was fine. Nothing special but not terrible.
    AKA= FlashFreak

    Favorite Characters:

    DC:
    The Flash (Jay, Wally, Barry), Hal Jordan,Ray Palmer, Jack Knight, Stargirl, Captain Marvel/Shazam! (Billy Batson), & Carter Hall.

    MARVEL:
    Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Iron Fist, & The Fantastic Four.


    Current Pulls:
    The Flash, Hawkman, Daredevil, Amazing Spider-Man, Venom, ASM Renew Your Vows, Marvel 2 in One, Immortal Hulk, and Fantastic Four.

  4. #4
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,461

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlashFreak View Post
    It was fine. Nothing special but not terrible.
    That's about my feelings on it, too. I've actually enjoyed this arc quite a bit but the finale fell a little flat for me.

    Not terrible by any means, just ok.

    It does raise some questions about what's going to happen with the Peter of this timeline but...I don't know if we'll see him again.

    There isn't much that's particularly different or interesting about him to demand a return - in my opinion.

    I don't know who the mystery Spider-Man is in the Spider-geddon promo but I kind of hope it isn't this guy. That'd be kind of underwhelming, I think.

  5. #5
    Mighty Member Jekyll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Georgia
    Posts
    1,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Prof. Warren View Post
    That's about my feelings on it, too. I've actually enjoyed this arc quite a bit but the finale fell a little flat for me.

    Not terrible by any means, just ok.

    It does raise some questions about what's going to happen with the Peter of this timeline but...I don't know if we'll see him again.

    There isn't much that's particularly different or interesting about him to demand a return - in my opinion.

    I don't know who the mystery Spider-Man is in the Spider-geddon promo but I kind of hope it isn't this guy. That'd be kind of underwhelming, I think.
    I think Spider-Geddon is releasing around the same time as the video game. I wonder if the mystery spider is the one from the game? I can’t really see them using the Peter from this latest arc either.
    AKA= FlashFreak

    Favorite Characters:

    DC:
    The Flash (Jay, Wally, Barry), Hal Jordan,Ray Palmer, Jack Knight, Stargirl, Captain Marvel/Shazam! (Billy Batson), & Carter Hall.

    MARVEL:
    Daredevil, Spider-Man (Peter Parker), Iron Fist, & The Fantastic Four.


    Current Pulls:
    The Flash, Hawkman, Daredevil, Amazing Spider-Man, Venom, ASM Renew Your Vows, Marvel 2 in One, Immortal Hulk, and Fantastic Four.

  6. #6
    Astonishing Member Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,105

    Default

    I agree the final was just kind of there. At least the storyline as a whole was enjoyable.
    "You'll never learn to fly now 'til you're standing at the cliff."

  7. #7
    World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    904

    Default

    The last two issues were pretty underwhelming IMO. I wish Peter had just gone back home at the end of SSM 303.
    "Anyone can win a fight when the odds are easy! It's when the going's tough - when there seems to be no chance - that's when it counts!" - Spider-Man

  8. #8
    Fantastic Member Seto Kaiba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    478

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackspidey2099 View Post
    The last two issues were pretty underwhelming IMO. I wish Peter had just gone back home at the end of SSM 303.
    I agree. Honestly this seemed kinda tacked on. They probably will do something with this Peter because otherwise, these last two issues were a waste. Well okay, maybe not a waste, as they weren't terrible. Just underwhelming.

  9. #9
    Peter Scott/Scott Peter SpiderClops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,455

    Default

    It was fine for a standalone issue.
    “Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.”
    -Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix

  10. #10
    Mighty Member Minerboh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    1,290

    Default

    Love it!

  11. #11
    World's Greatest Hero blackspidey2099's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    904

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seto Kaiba View Post
    I agree. Honestly this seemed kinda tacked on. They probably will do something with this Peter because otherwise, these last two issues were a waste. Well okay, maybe not a waste, as they weren't terrible. Just underwhelming.
    IDK what they could do with him since he isn't really all that interesting IMO. Maybe a cameo in Spidergeddon?
    "Anyone can win a fight when the odds are easy! It's when the going's tough - when there seems to be no chance - that's when it counts!" - Spider-Man

  12. #12
    Extraordinary Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    7,027

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackspidey2099 View Post
    IDK what they could do with him since he isn't really all that interesting IMO. Maybe a cameo in Spidergeddon?
    Maybe a casualty in Spidergeddon?

  13. #13
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    164

    Default

    What they are doing with Jonah in this book is making this title one of my most look forward in every month. glad we getting a another issue in 2 weeks.

  14. #14
    Loony Scott Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Running Springs, California
    Posts
    3,881

    Default

    It fell flat but I do really like Jonah being involved in this story.
    Every day is a gift, not a given right.

  15. #15
    Astonishing Member Celgress's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rzerox21xx View Post
    What they are doing with Jonah in this book is making this title one of my most look forward in every month. glad we getting a another issue in 2 weeks.
    Agreed, Jonah's portrayal in this series is epic.
    "You'll never learn to fly now 'til you're standing at the cliff."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •