Incredible Member

Default Wakanda vs Gorilla City

All out War! Who will come out on top?

Is prep time involved?

If so, I can see T'Challa creating some anti-telepathy tech to aid against Grodd;s TP. What kind of weaponry/technology does Gorilla City have?
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

What kind of weaponry/technology does Gorilla City have?
    It depends on the era as far as varying degrees of wildly advanced, including planetary scale transmutation machines of all things. No idea what the state of things are in Rebirth though.

In their favour, that aside, Grodd is not the only telepath in Gorilla City, they have a healthy variety of them.

Also unless the OP says there's prep, there's no prep.

Incredible Member

There is no prep Grodd just comes into Wakanda with his army and things just go from there.

Is Storm in Wakanda?

Last story arc, she was. Along with various other people.
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDiggle View Post
    There is no prep Grodd just comes into Wakanda with his army and things just go from there.
    Point of order: Grodd doesn't have a standing army, since he's usually a fugitive in Gorilla City. He usually has to recruit gorillas to his cause, often by controlling their minds. I don't know if Gorilla City has a standing army either, being largely a place of peaceful isolationists.

So I think there's gonna have to be some prep for there to be a war in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    Point of order: Grodd doesn't have a standing army, since he's usually a fugitive in Gorilla City. He usually has to recruit gorillas to his cause, often by controlling their minds. I don't know if Gorilla City has a standing army either, being largely a place of peaceful isolationists.

So I think there's gonna have to be some prep for there to be a war in the first place.
    They have a standing army of sorts. In the sense that they have arsenals and what have you. It doesn't reaaaallly need prep for there to be a war.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDiggle View Post
    How many other telepathic gorillas does Grodd get in said army? That's probably going to be the deciding factor there.

Also, does Wakanda get Manifold? He has been heavily featured in the current BP series.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Do the Wakandans have any defense against mind control?

Quote Originally Posted by Jonathan View Post
    Do the Wakandans have any defense against mind control?
    Though he is not completely immune, T'Challa does have a high resistance to mind control. He and his soldiers also use tech to help against telepathic attacks:

Though he is not completely immune, T'Challa does have a high resistance to mind control. He and his soldiers also use tech to help against telepathic attacks:
    My thing is, those are his elite soldiers. By contrast in something like an all out war sans prep, what would be far better telepathy targets would be people around, say, powerful and sensitive weapon emplacements, or power stations, and that kind of thing.

It's why I'm asking how many telepathic gorillas team b gets.