Silver Surfer Annual #1
    Death of the Inhumans #3

Maybe
    Iron Man #4

that's a lot

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Captain M View Post
    https://www.newsarama.com/40452-marv...e=notification

Full solicitations out, might as well rename the company from Marvel Entertainment to Cosmic Ghost Rider Entertainment lol
    Are some books double shipping in order to wrap a story and end a series as Marvel is doing their Rebranding with #1s for a "bold new era" schtick yet again?
    That's what I feel but I'm open to other possibilities. Cause loophole to my thought is ASM, Avengers & Immortal Hulk which just started anew.

Amazing Spider-man #5/6
    Avengers #7/8
    BR: Scarlet Spider #23/24
    Immortal Hulk #5/6
    PP:Spectacular Spider-man #309/310
    Spider-man/Deadpool #38/39
    X-Men Blue #35/36
    X-Men Gold #35/36
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Blue and Gold always double ship - them ending isn't anything to do with that - and Avengers is 18 a year so will double ship 50% of the time, I think ASM is as well.

Spider-Man/Deadpool must be nearly done, as Despicable Deadpool's ending means it should be unable to carry on (Wade wiped his memory back to a point before Duggan's run started, and as such, he'll forget his friendship with Spidey).

Spec still has legacy numbering so a relaunch wouldn't surprise me.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

Extremely late on this. Also, not really getting much.

Definitely:
    FANTASTIC FOUR #2
    CAPTAIN AMERICA #3
    VENOM #6
    OLD MAN HAWKEYE #9 (of 12)
    SILVER SURFER ANNUAL #1 - I like Old Man Hawkeye, and if this is some sort of lead-in to a new Silver Surfer annual, **** yeah. Also, helps that it seems like it's not gonna try to replicate the amazing Slott run -- seriously, leave the joyful whimsy for a while, because Slott nailed that way too recently.
    OLD MAN LOGAN ANNUAL #1 - I think we're going a bit too far with the Old Person [Blah] thing now, guys. But whatever, been following this run forever, so might as well get this.
    OLD MAN LOGAN #47 - How is this not done yet?! I guess we have to wait for all the OG Wolverine stuff to play out, but man, it feels like this series is just spinning its wheels now. Just send OML back to the Wastelands already; keep the series, but just send him back. Or deal with more stuff from it, as opposed to random adventure that seem a better fit for OG Logan.
    OLD MAN LOGAN #48 - Oh, well, there you go.

MARVEL KNIGHTS BLACK WIDOW BY GRAYSON & RUCKA: THE COMPLETE COLLECTION TPB - Always wanted to read this stuff, and hey, it's now all in one convenient trade. Should proably stop procrastinating when it comes to reading this, because it's been on the list for years. Also, Devin Grayson is someone I have very mixed opinions on, generally leaning towards negative. Hmm... not gonna make or break ti for me, especially because I like Rucka, but still.
    WAKANDA FOREVER TPB - Yay for Priest, bleh for Hudlin.

Maybe:
    AVENGERS #7 - Not really digging the series, but a new art team might help. Plus, Ghost Mammoth Rider's origin.
    AVENGERS #8
    CAPTAIN AMERICA ANNUAL #1 - Not written by Coates and is an annual, so... yeah.

HUNT FOR WOLVERINE HC - Might just get the paperback. I waited ages on the Death of Wolverine hardcover and ended up just getting the Complete Collection, so... eh. Kinda just reading it out of obligation anyway, and even then, probs gonan skip it and go right into The Return of Wolverine.
    MARVEL KNIGHTS BY DIXON & BARRETO: DEFENDERS OF THE STREETS TPB - I know this series exists, and that's about it, but I like the idea of it. Wouldn't mind a new series like this, just one not tied to a mediocre-at-best Netflix show. Also, hoping there's a better cover than that. I like Michael B. Jordan, but not that much.
    AVENGERS BY JASON AARON VOL. 1: THE FINAL HOST TPB - Depends if it picks up or not. So far, it's pretty meh.
    X-MEN: GRAND DESIGN — SECOND GENESIS - Heard okay things about the first one. Might pick up both or try the first before this comes out.
    AVENGERS FOREVER TPB (NEW PRINTING) - I've heard good things about this series, albeit from, like, one person. Ever. Might give it a read... maybe. I like Busiek anyway, so maybe, but some classic Avengers stuff would probably do me good as someone who's mostly only read modern stuff.
    NEW MUTANTS: DEAD SOULS TPB - Have heard nothing about this series, but I like Magik, Rictor and Strong Guy. I'm alright abut Rahne and am open to liking Boom Boom.
    X-MEN: CYCLOPS & PHOENIX – PAST & FUTURE TPB - Depends if I still want the Wedding omnibus, since I already have the Rise of Apocalypse trade with The Further Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix in it (and **** is that a bad series name).
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force

Mutant Bat on Speed Force Fuzzy Barbarian's Avatar

Random thoughts:

I should probably read Donny Cates' Thanos stuff. I don't really care about Thanos, but Cates is a good writer.

I'd read Asgardians of the Galaxy... but it's by Cullen Bunn. If another writer ends up on (doubtful), I might give it a go.

Wait, Spidergeddon #0 is the end of it? Did the story even start? I thought it was just being built up to! Unless this is just setting up what Spider-Man PS4 is gonna do in the story.

I completely forgot Champions was a thing; who'd the chick in the centre of the cover?

Phoenix Wolverine can not be ignored fast enough.

Thank God X-Men Blue and Gold are ending. They lingered in mediocrity for way too long. Unless the next thing is T-Mist levels of bad, it can't be any worse.

Man, Grey women need to distinguish themselves better; though that was Hope on that Extermination cover.

That Daredevil Underboss trade cover... that is not Maleev, needless to sa. That is Quesada and his over-exaggerated posing.

I didn't know World War Hulk II was a thing. I mean, it's not a crossover, and it can't be any worse than Civil War II, right?

Could've sworn Exiles Vol. 1 was solicited ages back.

Speaking of, dammit. I bought like four more of the ultimate collections a few months back since I already had the first one, and the shipping was pretty bad. If I'd known Marvel were reprinting them...
    Favourite characters: Wally West, Dick Grayson, Cassandra Cain, Cyclops, Jay Garrick, Jamie Madrox, Stargirl, Bucky Barnes, Magik, Jon Kent, Kate Bishop, Booster Gold

Regular pulls:
    Adventureman, Cable, Fire Power, Green Lantern, Hellions, New Mutants, Thor, Vampire: The Masquerade, Venom, X-Factor, X-Men

Trade-waiting: Animosity, Black Panther, Captain America, Catwoman, Conan, Daredevil, DCeased, Detective Comics, Hawkman, Immortal Hulk, Redneck, Saga, Skyward, Snotgirl, X-Force