Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Jordan White said Scott and Jean aren't even married anymore.
    I mean TECHNICALLY he's not wrong. At least in the real world, death of a partner does legally end a marriage. Granted, we don't exactly have the precedent of a universe where dead spouses have a habit of coming back to life every few years...

That still doesn't make his attitude towards fictional relationships any less irritating (I swear he was bitten by a radioactive divorce attorney, thus beginning his descent into villainy).

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    I mean TECHNICALLY he's not wrong. At least in the real world, death of a partner does legally end a marriage. Granted, we don't exactly have the precedent of a universe where dead spouses have a habit of coming back to life every few years...

That still doesn't make his attitude towards fictional relationships any less irritating (I swear he was bitten by a radioactive divorce attorney, thus beginning his descent into villainy).
    C'mon he is not that bad i'm sure that he would allow the Hellix reunion and let then have a chance, of course using Marjorie Liu's charactherization of both Hellion and Laura to drive the plot .

Please be wrong. Please be wrong. Please be wrong.

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post

Every time i read White's twitter i feel bad for all shippers even the ones of the couples i dislike. It looks like he just hates relationships but loves toxicity and bad drama. Nothing will last or be enjoyable under that direction.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by phoenixzero23 View Post
    Every time i read White's twitter i feel bad for all shipper even for the couples i dislike. It looks like he just hates relationships but loves toxicity and bad drama. Nothing will last or be enjoyable under that direction.
    tbh if Kittylossus actually had some tension it would be slightly less unbearable to read about this dude’s fairytale relationship.

I actually like the title, but it should really be Cyclops and Jean Grey not Colossus and Kitty.
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    I actually like the title, but it should really be Cyclops and Jean Grey not Colossus and Kitty.
    Maybe is a Rogue and Gambit book .

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

A Kitty and Colossus book would be disappointing, also why would they bother keeping it classified, we've known about the marriage for months now. With a title like Mr. and Mrs. X (dumb) I'm not sure what else it could be though. Maybe Rogue and Gambit vol. 2, but I don't really want those two married either.

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    Maybe is a Rogue and Gambit book .
    I'd be okay with that. Frankly they are more interesting than either couple I previously mentioned. haha
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

Fire and life incarnate! phoenixzero23's Avatar

if it were Jean & Scott (it isn't he is dead) it would be "Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix", if it were something for Rogue and Gambit it would be called like their last book "Rogue & Gambit". This is probably about other ship. i would say it could be about jean and logan but they haven't even talked so i believe is for kittylossus.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    C'mon he is not that bad i'm sure that he would allow the Hellix reunion and let then have a chance, of course using Marjorie Liu's charactherization of both Hellion and Laura to drive the plot .
    Wait wait wait....

Mr. and Mrs. X...

X-23...

Their ship ends in "X...."

CONFIRMED.

Hahahaha. Yeah. Right.

BANNED

Given the title, I'm assuming the story focuses on the bizarre Fantomex/Xavier hybrid introduced in Soule's Astonishing run. I've no interest in that character. Mrs. X could be Mystique, Psylocke, Sage... regardless if that's what the story is about then I'm out.

If it's Kitty + Colossus, I'm also out.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    So, like the worst possible outcome? I've zero interest in Mr & Mrs X. No thank you. Return to sender.
    As we have zero actual knowledge of what this is beyond that title (and that's assuming BP has that right), I'll reserve judgement pending further info.

It could be amazing, it could be a snooze. But at this point, there's almost nothing to go on.

How reliable is bleedingcool when it comes to comic-related announcements? Because I sure as hell hope it’s wrong.

If the title is real, I hope it’s not Kitty and Piotr. I can’t think of a more bland X-Couple if I tried. Marvel needs to stop shoving them down our throats; the pairing deadass don’t have a strong fanbase to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    How reliable is bleedingcool when it comes to comic-related announcements? Because I sure as hell hope it’s wrong.

If the title is real, I hope it’s not Kitty and Piotr. I can’t think of a more bland X-Couple if I tried. Marvel needs to stop shoving them down our throats; the pairing deadass don’t have a strong fanbase to begin with.
    Half of the time they are right, the other half wrong (althougth recently they had been more right than wrong).