Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Quote Originally Posted by Spasticat View Post

I'm still sitting here just...

Holy #### the art is SO HAWT!
    Well, I wasn't expecting to see a follow-up to the Rogue and Gambit mini that I enjoyed so much this quickly. I'm pleasantly surprised and very much excited. While I would've liked to see Rogue and Gambit's relationship develop a bit more before they got to this point, I'm all for this. I can't wait to see what comes of it. Marvel still has a mixed record with romance, but I hope Rogue and Gambit end up being one of their biggest success stories.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Glad to see that a lot of people are excited again for Romy pairing. Huge thanks to KT. R&G made miracles.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

There's no way this wasn't going to be kept a secret anyway. Were they planning just to not release the solicit? When does Gold 30 come out anyway? See I didn't even know.
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

i can't see this lasting too long. i don't think it's a bad title by any means, but i give it a shelf life of 12 issues

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    I have to give it to them, I truly wasn't expecting this. It's kind of random since Rogue and Gambit weren't that big a deal in Gold, but Thompson's mini sold me on them being together again.
    I think the book will be pretty fun and it's something different from what we usually get.
    I think their previous mini will be up for 2nd printing very soon. The demand will probably rise after tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    There's no way this wasn't going to be kept a secret anyway. Were they planning just to not release the solicit? When does Gold 30 come out anyway? See I didn't even know.
    Gold 30 is out tomorrow, and has an advert in it for Mr and Mrs X, which was probably supposed to be revealed in the solicitations tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    i can't see this lasting too long. i don't think it's a bad title by any means, but i give it a shelf life of 12 issues
    It's almost certainly another five issue mini.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member Askani's Flame's Avatar

The fact that Cerise AND THE TECHNET are in this is an automatic buy for me. So excited about this!!!

God I am psyched!!!! I can’t wait for this. This was quite the surprise but I am loooooving it

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    Hmm my BEST Guess is probably, Rogue and Gambit....if not I have no idea then.

After a few hours after the big news I still have difficulties believing it to be true.

As a fan of the animated series of the 1990s I feel as if a dream had come true. I worry a little about their future since marvel does not have a good history with marriages however as it is something that we can not control let's enjoy every moment while it lasts.

Yeah, this strikes a chord with me too, as someone who grew up on the 90s Animated Series. I’ll give Mr. and Mrs. X a shot, which I absolutely would not have done if it starred Kitty and Piotr.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jackraow21 View Post
    Yeah, this strikes a chord with me too, as someone who grew up on the 90s Animated Series. I’ll give Mr. and Mrs. X a shot, which I absolutely would not have done if it starred Kitty and Piotr.
    I agree. If it was a Kitty/Peter series, I would have skipped, but this one? Yup, I am most certainly getting it. I think it will probably a 5 or 6 issues mini, but I actually hope it will last longer. Or... that they become the leaders of the Gold series, as it is obvious the current regular cast is almost all gone to other books.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Astonishing Member Dante Milton's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It's almost certainly another five issue mini.
    It's being solicited as an ongoing, so unless the sales are just terrible out of the gate I would expect at least two trades worth of books, so about 10 -12 issues minimum.