Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    If Mr. and Mrs. X is about X then his female companion would be Psylocke. Otherwise it would make the ending of Astonishing pointless.
    Just by the title itself, it would make sense that “Mr X” is indeed... X. But there’s also that thing with retailers getting some sort of discount on X-Classified if they order enough of Gold #30 which may imply a link between the wedding and the new series.

As Oprah Winfrey once said, so what is the truth???

And Gold #30 has a secret J. Scott Campbell cover as well.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/06...oiler-polybag/

Astonishing Member

The new Xavier (X is such a dumb name) could be possible, but what's with the Mrs.? Him married (or just in a relationship) to mystique would be stupid and psylocke, even more stupid. :? And he's also been alive again for a while now, why does anything need to be classified? I got it, X (the new jerkier version of Xavier) and Magneto get married. The 'Mrs' is meant to be ironic.

Look at all this speculation and it will probably just be a kitty and colussus honeymoon adventure mini.

BANNED

Deadpool & Siklah?

Fantastic Member

Clearly it will be Lockheed and... checks uncannyxmen.net... Puff? Really? Sure.

We've all needed a Tiny Dragon title, haven't we?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Deadpool & Siklah?
    Would be great but really unlikely

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    All the more it points to Kitty and Piotr which is highly unnecessary. Gold might as well have been their duo book since everyone else was just background characters.

As a whole, I’m very confused to why Marvel is trying to push Kitty and Piotr on us and even marketing them as one of the greatest X-Men couples of all time? I think to reach that caliber, non-readers/casual movie goers would at least have some knowledge/aware that such a couple even exists, like Jean and Scott or Rogue and Gambit. But Kitty and Colossus? I don’t think people generally know that the two are even a thing to begin with. Why choose them as the honorary X-couple?? I can’t think of a blander couple.
    I mentioned a while back but It could have to do with the supposed kitty pryde solo movie that’s being worked on.

With colossus being in the successful deadpool franchise, who knows. Maybe they plan on synergizing with the comics.

Yes yes it’s a huge stretch, given the Disney fox deal etc etc. I’m just throwing ideas out there.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    Just by the title itself, it would make sense that “Mr X” is indeed... X. But there’s also that thing with retailers getting some sort of discount on X-Classified if they order enough of Gold #30 which may imply a link between the wedding and the new series.

As Oprah Winfrey once said, so what is the truth???
    Absolutely!
    And it was not a discount (as far as I know), it was a minimum order compared to Gold #30 to get variant covers.
    Last edited by Skrolm; 06-16-2018 at 08:48 AM.

BANNED

It should be Bishop & Sage.

I think its Kitty and Peter Jr guys

BANNED

He's officially back and in his new stat quo as of September right? Maybe its Logan and Jean.

Quote Originally Posted by Disciple of Redd View Post
    He's officially back and in his new stat quo as of September right? Maybe its Logan and Jean.
    Hell to the no.

BANNED

No reason not to.

And of my 2 favorite ships, I'd prefer Jean/Logan taking the marriage corniness over Rogue/Gambit, who are at their most fun as a label-less perpetual fling.

No... please keep Logan away from Jean. Jean needs time grow and doesn’t need to be in a relationship with anyone at the moment, especially Logan, who btw had finally moved on to Ororo before his own “death.”

BANNED

And now Storm has "moved on".

Also, Jason Aaron's run was probably not the first time Storm and Logan banged.

Things could be different with Jean and Logan both alive and unspoken for for the time ever.

And this IS supposed to some kind of big deal. Lol

If not Jean/Logan marriage or Rogue/Gambit, who shouldn't be ruined with this, my vote is Psylocke/Angel.