Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Okay, i can skip it now.

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Mr. and Mrs. X...
    Charles Xavier and Mystique, of course.
    I thought the same but I think in my case maybe because of the movies.

Well if it were true X would need to undo his jedi trick on Mystique that happened in Astonishing.
    Last edited by Knives; 06-13-2018 at 08:52 PM.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CuteClops View Post
    Mr. and Mrs. X...
    Charles Xavier and Mystique, of course.

HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Emma, you marvelous bitch.

Ofcourse I would love more Gambit and Rogue but I don`t think it will be they.
    J. Scott Campbell is doing all covers for Classified.

Dodson mentioned that sneek peaks are for covers so they are for different project.
    Last edited by Purplevit; 06-14-2018 at 03:15 AM.

God I hope BC is wrong here. That sounds like the most lackluster book ever. Why in the hell would they even hide it!? Makes no sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    That's an interesting theory. I'm not sure how much validity it has. But I can see a series about Kitty and Colossus spinning out of their wedding. We already saw Marvel do something similar with Rogue and Gambit. Perhaps this new title will give Kitty and Colossus that same opportunity.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

If it's a book focused on Colossus and Kitty, then what the hell do we need Gold for?

So either this is about a more interesting couple or it's somewhere for them to get the focus (poss still written by Guggenheim) while Gold gets relaunched, surely. Or, you know, we can just have 4 rounds of Kitty/Colossus every month, that's fine.

BANNED

Yeah, it'll probably be a Xavier book and The Leech is just going for Kitty and Colossus since it's the easiest option. Probably will be about X and an OC donut steel female telepath.

The title is still to early to tell on what the series will bbe about and who it will be about.

It might indeed be Kitty and Peter, but could also be X and Mystique, or Scott and Jean (the only couple who deserve the title Mr & Ms. X to me), or if we take the X further, it might even be Stacy X and Adam X.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jesse-James View Post
    The title is still too early to tell on what the series will be about and who it will be about.

It might indeed be Kitty and Peter, but could also be X and Mystique, or Scott and Jean (the only couple who deserve the title Mr & Ms. X to me), or if we take the X further, it might even be Stacy X and Adam X.
    Omg Stacy X & Adam X being the stars of the big classified mystery title would be kinda hilarious

Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post
    If it's a book focused on Colossus and Kitty, then what the hell do we need Gold for?

So either this is about a more interesting couple or it's somewhere for them to get the focus (poss still written by Guggenheim) while Gold gets relaunched, surely. Or, you know, we can just have 4 rounds of Kitty/Colossus every month, that's fine.
    One could argue the same for wolverine for the number of books he had during his prime.

Marvel will print anything they think will sell. Or could sell.
    Your favorite superhero- the one you visit these forums to talk about. Would they talk to others the way you do on this message board?

But...why would they think a Kitty-Colossus book would sell? And why make it classified? We already know they’re getting married.

this sounds awful. if it's about X, a hard pass for me. if it's about kitty and colossus, also a pass. I would only buy this is Scott were involved some way

I will take Kitty&Colossus over X any day.

BANNED

All kinds of disappointing, regardless of the details. Looks like the joke's on us, as usual.