Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Default Magneto's Brotherhood -First Member Revealed

Ah, yes. Intentionally reading a book a certain way just to get a catchier headline.

Daken is by no means a member of his "Brotherhood". We know Daken was working with Magneto anyway, from the previous arc, this is just pure speculation that he's hanging around to become part of a Brotherhood that we still don't know for certain is going to exist. I hope Magneto does form one, it seems like he will, and I do hope Daken is part of it (it really justifies the special woo-ing the character got in the lead-up to MotherVine), but this just not a definitive fact.

This is a really annoying piece tbf.

Exodus and Elixir are probably going to be members too.

I wonder who else is going to be on this Brotherhood. Unuscione? Monet? Danger?

I doubt Polaris or any of the Raksha would be willing.

Quote Originally Posted by akiresu_ View Post
    Ah, yes. Intentionally reading a book a certain way just to get a catchier headline.

Daken is by no means a member of his "Brotherhood". We know Daken was working with Magneto anyway, from the previous arc, this is just pure speculation that he's hanging around to become part of a Brotherhood that we still don't know for certain is going to exist. I hope Magneto does form one, it seems like he will, and I do hope Daken is part of it (it really justifies the special woo-ing the character got in the lead-up to MotherVine), but this just not a definitive fact.

This is a really annoying piece tbf.
    Yeah I think CBR is just jumping to conclusion, Daken just said that Magneto sends his regards not that he's a member of his new brotherhood. Also we don't even know if Magneto has created a new Brotherhood yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Beetle View Post
    Exodus and Elixir are probably going to be members too.

I wonder who else is going to be on this Brotherhood. Unuscione? Monet? Danger?

I doubt Polaris or any of the Raksha would be willing.
    I doubt Monet is. Bunn said earlier this month that he didn't have any plans for her, or anyone from his Uncanny Run that we're not seeing now.

BANNED

CBR jumping the gun again, what a surprise. There's no mention of a Brotherhood for now, but gotta get those precious precious clicks

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    I doubt Monet is. Bunn said earlier this month that he didn't have any plans for her, or anyone from his Uncanny Run that we're not seeing now.
    That's a shame. I liked how he wrote Monet before the merger with her brother, and with Gen X long gone it's not like anyone else is in a hurry to use her.

I approve of this choice. More Daken in the X-books can only help. I prefer him over Jimmy and I think Daken will get along well with Magneto.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

That's a shame. I liked how he wrote Monet before the merger with her brother, and with Gen X long gone it's not like anyone else is in a hurry to use her.
    By the way what's the deal with Monet? I know she's got "cured" recently in Generation X but it seems she isn't in any team at the moment which is a damn shame

Yeah. This came up in her thread a couple of times. I am all for Bunn getting her back, since I thought he had the right voice for Monet. I wasn't crazy about her in X-Factor. She just seemed more unlikable there. Can't put a finger on it. But Bunn had the right amount of attitude, while still keeping her likable.

Far as X-Books go.

She won't be in Astonishing. We already got the line-up, and Rosenberg doesn't like her.
    We can scratch Blue off the list, given Bunn's few comments about having no plans for her.
    She probably won't appear in Gold, since it's already loaded down with X-characters. But who knows.

All that's left is Red or Weapon X. I thought the latter was possible when I heard of the team change. But wasn't holding my breath on it. We have the new team now & it already has 3 female members, so there probably won't be more added.

Unless Taylor happens to like her, and she's in Red, then Monet is probably off to Limbo until another relaunch or reshuffle, since all the current ones don't have use for her.

But I think C.B. said Jubilee was gonna be around in the X-Books. So Monet could be wherever she is.

BANNED

I’d just assume Monet’s still in recovery at the School.

Who’s the 3rd female WX member?

Yeah. This came up in her thread a couple of times. I am all for Bunn getting her back, since I thought he had the right voice for Monet. I wasn't crazy about her in X-Factor. She just seemed more unlikable there. Can't put a finger on it. But Bunn had the right amount of attitude, while still keeping her likable.

Far as X-Books go.

She won't be in Astonishing. We already got the line-up, and Rosenberg doesn't like her.
    She probably won't appear in Gold, since it's already loaded down with X-characters.
    We can scratch Blue off the list, given Bunn's few comments about having no plans for her.

All that's left is Red or Weapon X. I thought the latter was possible when I heard of the team change. But wasn't holding my breath on it. We have the new team now & it already has 3 female members, so probably won't be adding more.

Unless Taylor happens to like her, and she's in Red, then Monet is probably off to Limbo until another relaunch or reshuffle, since all the current ones don't have use for her.

But I think C.B. said Jubilee was gonna be around in the X-Books. So Monet could be wherever she is.
    Yeah there might be another X-Title in the work, I mean Psylocke isn't in any team right now too which is strange.

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    I’d just assume Monet’s still in recovery at the School.

Who’s the 3rd female WX member?
    We don't know yet. The silhouette hasn't been revealed yet. But we got Domino, Deathstrike, and some woman under Domino.

Many are thinking it's gonna be Mystique, which is all too predictable. I am hoping it's not her.

We don't know yet. The silhouette hasn't been revealed yet. But we got Domino, Deathstrike, and some woman under Domino.

Many are thinking it's gonna be Mystique, which is all too predictable. I am hoping it's not her.
    I'm hoping it is she would fight right in to a Weapon X comic imo. As well I'm a fan and want to see her get more exposure. I really hope CBR is wrong and it's not another Emma Frost regression so that Magneto years of character development do not get tossed aside simply because a writer HAS to have a evil Magneto for his story. I can see Magneto as a anti-hero going full villain makes no sense at this point imo.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.

BANNED

I don't get it, does every team NEED to have a Wolverine representative?

As to the first Member, i'm not surprised. I don't think anyone is surprised it Daken(sounds like Bacon lol)