Page 24 of 170 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member Geraldofrivia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Well seeing as how the people who directed JL are not with the company anymore and re-castings for Lex and the Joker are very likely, Cheetah appearing in a possible future JL film isn't automatically a doom and gloom scenario if we can get a better grasp of how the new DCEU is shaping up with WW84, Aquaman and Shazam. Being part of a team up with the other arches would be a major push for her, though obviously she should have a major presence in WW and WW-related films as well.

Now that you mention a possible Amazon film, I think Circe would be an ideal villain for that one in addition to showing up in the main WW film.
    If they do WW84 properly, Cheetah will become of one of best DC villains. It just take one movie to create a memorable villain.

Well seeing as how the people who directed JL are not with the company anymore and re-castings for Lex and the Joker are very likely, Cheetah appearing in a possible future JL film isn't automatically a doom and gloom scenario if we can get a better grasp of how the new DCEU is shaping up with WW84, Aquaman and Shazam. Being part of a team up with the other arches would be a major push for her, though obviously she should have a major presence in WW and WW-related films as well.

Now that you mention a possible Amazon film, I think Circe would be an ideal villain for that one in addition to showing up in a main WW film.
    Don't forget possible recasting for Superman and Batman
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geraldofrivia View Post
    If they do WW84 properly, Cheetah will become of one of best DC villains. It just take one movie to create a memorable villain.
    They seem to be setting up a compelling character arc for her, and some of the leaked photos of Gadot on set have her covered in scratch and bite marks. I think as far as the WW movies are concerned, Barbara Ann is in good hands. I think Jenkins will channel some of her Monster experience.

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    Don't forget possible recasting for Superman and Batman
    Ugh, don't remind me. I've accepted the latter as inevitable, but I'm still pissed about the former in the likelihood it ends up happening.

I feel that Barbara is in good hands. If this is true than I hope Dc starts making Barbara so easily beaten by characters we know she can kill.

I hope this film portrays Cheetah well in terms of character and special effects/make-up. She is a great character and I hope we get a great portrayal on film.

Although I'm still not thrilled about this sequel being set in the 80s. While it was fine for the first film, I would have wanted all sequels to take place mostly in the present, with perhaps flashbacks to former times. However, I'm still very much excited for this film and can't wait to learn more about it.
    Last edited by nj06; 09-08-2018 at 05:33 PM.
    We are the Dora Milaje. We are the daughters of the 18 tribes of Wakanda. We are the teeth of the Panther God. Out of 10,000 years of sweat and bloodshed and battle are we born. We are the women of this ancient land. Deadliest of the species. And our time has come!

Certainly more excited for what this movie is going to do with Cheetah over what the comics are up to at the moment. ^^

I hope this movie goes for maximum Orwellian and we get to see Wonder Woman being awesome.

They seem to be setting up a compelling character arc for her, and some of the leaked photos of Gadot on set have her covered in scratch and bite marks. I think as far as the WW movies are concerned, Barbara Ann is in good hands. I think Jenkins will channel some of her Monster experience.

Ugh, don't remind me. I've accepted the latter as inevitable, but I'm still pissed about the former in the likelihood it ends up happening.
    Ditto. Huge fail... no matter how great a replacement may be. Unless there's a crazy good in-story explanation.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Video of Gal and Chris filming in London: https://www.instagram.com/p/BnqzC5oDgPb/

Wonder Woman 1984 filming in Fuerteventura, Canary Islands: https://twitter.com/ClubDCComicsESP/...81350351790081

I''m getting more and more curious if it's the Banas that are going to appear. I mean would that be too much?

I'd say there is a 50-50 chance of the Bana-Mighdall being part of Wonder Woman 84. Given the number of filming locations, and in different environments and cities, and with Barbara Ann Minerva in the role list, I wouldn't be surprised if we get a globe-hopping story. Think James Bond or Indiana Jones. The Bana-Mighdall would fit very nicely into the action in exotic locations pattern.

Think we will get a reverse of the infamous Indiana Jones scene with the Indiana shooting the swordsman? Except it's Diana parrying the bullet with the lasso?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I''m getting more and more curious if it's the Banas that are going to appear. I mean would that be too much?
    It seems highly likely. Perhaps Pascal is some kind of arms dealer who works with the Banas. Barbara learns that the Banas possess some mystical artefact and goes hunting for it. It ends up with everyone converging in Bana-Mighdall as Pascal attempts to steal the Banas' weaponry and Barbara seeks to steal the mystical artefact which leads her to becoming the Cheetah.

As long as Barbara simply isn't a pawn of Pascal's character, then I don't mind a relatively convenient convergence of events to get everyone in the same location and to tie their storylines together. Of course, it doesn't help to explain the return of Steve Trevor or other ... oddities which have been glimpsed of the filming to date.

I just want this movie to be better than the first.
    And considering how good the first was even with all the shenanigans of Act 3
    it has a good chance of it.

EXCLUSIVE: Details On Pedro Pascal’s Character In ‘WONDER WOMAN 1984’: https://superbromovies.com/2018/09/2...er-woman-1984/

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    EXCLUSIVE: Details On Pedro Pascal’s Character In ‘WONDER WOMAN 1984’: https://superbromovies.com/2018/09/2...er-woman-1984/
    Offering to bring back Steve? Gotta be Hades.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--