Page 47 of 169 FirstFirst ... 374344454647484950515797147 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelforce View Post
    I don't think anyone has said it was to fight Cheetah. All we have is the picture and a lot of speculation
    Personally, I believe the armor comes into play with the Soviet Union aspect of the film, which Patty Jenkins had announced plays a role in #WW84.

Diana wears a golden armor when battling gods, enemies in outer space, and facing...nukes.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

WW84 screened yesterday:

"The word I’ve heard: it’s a big romance movie, a little slow right now, good and could be great by the time it comes out. Basically: it good, y’all."

https://twitter.com/ViewerAnon/

We'll hear more in the next hours/days.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    WW84 screened yesterday:

"The word I’ve heard: it’s a big romance movie, a little slow right now, good and could be great by the time it comes out. Basically: it good, y’all."

https://twitter.com/ViewerAnon/

We'll hear more in the next hours/days.
    Slow movie?

Quote Originally Posted by starlight25 View Post
    Slow movie?
    The pacing of the cut of WW84 shown is slow, but the film is still far from the final cut, so it could be fixed before the release.

BANNED

The pacing of the cut of WW84 shown is slow, but the film is still far from the final cut, so it could be fixed before the release.
    The action of the first movie wasn't very good. I'd like to see an improvement in WW84. The pacing was also awful at times. So that needs to improve as well.

Quote Originally Posted by starlight25 View Post
    The action of the first movie wasn't very good. I'd like to see an improvement in WW84. The pacing was also awful at times. So that needs to improve as well.
    I didn't like the slow-motion during the fight scenes, I'd prefer it to be abandoned in the sequel.

BANNED

I didn't like the slow-motion during the fight scenes, I'd prefer it to be abandoned in the sequel.
    I need the sequel to improve the things that were the weak point of the first movie like the action scenes. Things related to WW usually feel like they are not done with passion. Like they do the bare minimum with her. I want to trust Patty and think she will try her best to do the character justice.

“A big romance movie”? Umm...

Let's hope Cheetah is done well. I wonder if Steve will die again or much like the comics he stays live.

Quote Originally Posted by greymoon View Post
    “A big romance movie”? Umm...
    It looks Patty played up the romance angle in the sequel:

"The first reactions from the Wonder Woman 1984 test screening are overwhelmingly positive: it is described as a romantic adventure with many emotional moments between Diana and Steve."

https://twitter.com/WonderWoman84HQ/...10838972821505

"Remember when I said #wonderwoman84 would be something completely different from the first in almost every way? They are really embracing the 80s vibe and romantic elements"

https://twitter.com/TheComixKid/stat...28440050606080

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I wonder if Steve will die again or much like the comics he stays live.
    Pine thinks his character is done: https://www.etonline.com/chris-pine-...clusive-118116
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 06-16-2019 at 02:48 AM.

I personally don’t care about Diana and Steve’s relationship, it’s never been important to WW’s character and has never defined her. I hope we get a good cohesive story with WW getting great feats. Let’s hope Cheetah is done well. Someone should ask Patty Jenkins if Wondy can fly and what her powers are. I don’t want them to gloss over action with “romance” too much.

When do you think the first trailer will drop?

I personally don’t care about Diana and Steve’s relationship, it’s never been important to WW’s character and has never defined her. I hope we get a good cohesive story with WW getting great feats. Let’s hope Cheetah is done well. Someone should ask Patty Jenkins if Wondy can fly and what her powers are. I don’t want them to gloss over action with “romance” too much.

I expect a full trailer for December when the movie's promotion will start https://twitter.com/PattyJenks/statu...46983680151558 but maybe we'll get a teaser trailer earlier. 🤔

Incredible Member Geraldofrivia's Avatar

I like Steve being around primarily to avoid WW being shipped out to Batman or Superman. But I also hope the movie don't focus too much on romance instead focus on Cheetah and Diana's relationship and God level fights
    Last edited by Geraldofrivia; 06-16-2019 at 06:21 AM.

Just an overall note to make sure we keep this thread on track.

Discuss what has been announced, but let's not let this devolve into a 'what I want' in the movie.