Page 31 of 170 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast

Well it depends on the writers. If there a good write any of her villains could. To be honest with Giganta's origins. Why not just have it be she learns from Cheetah or Diana about some ancient artifact? I she at first is hire help than turns into a big threat. She use to be a scientist but got in trouble due to illegal experiments on herself.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

From Wonder Gal's IG:

"We did it. Again!! And as much as the first time shooting Wonder Woman was amazing, this time was even more unique and special.. We shot in 4 very different locations in 3 countries, and I'm so soooo proud of the almost 1000 crew members who came to set every day, giving everything they have into our movie.
    Couldn't ask for better partners on this.. I'm so lucky to have the one and only Patty Jenkins, as my director. She always has our backs, she gives us the wings to dare, and everyday she helped us find the most creative version of ourselves .. I am so grateful to call her my friend. And to our AMAZINGly talented cast who made every day enjoyable and fun, thank you!

Honestly.. Words cannot describe this experience.. This journey was so demanding and challenging but we all came and did our very best every take, every day, putting our all out there and I’m so proud... Thank you universe for this opportunity. I love this character. And thank you to all of you for being the best fans in the world. It was you that made me push myself every day.

I'm so happy and excited, can't wait to share it with you in 2020! ❤️ Gal"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrvQoyHlVN1/

They finished filming?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    They finished filming?
    Yup. They filmed for 6 months, it was about time.

Then what are they going to do for the next sixteen months?

Oh! They could go straight to working on a third Wonder Woman movie and have it out in 2021!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    Then what are they going to do for the next sixteen months?

Oh! They could go straight to working on a third Wonder Woman movie and have it out in 2021!
    CGI, editing the movie... No one want another half-assed movie like Whedon's JL.

All-New Member

Plus, most of those movies, including the first WM, have plenty of reshoots so this is still relatively far from the final product

Quote Originally Posted by misha84 View Post
    Plus, most of those movies, including the first WM, have plenty of reshoots so this is still relatively far from the final product
    They do schedule reshoots, but as far as I know, the first Wonder Woman movie only did a single scene in reshoots (which on the other hand was a relatively complex one, the one where they approach the front line and pass by the refugees and the wounded soldier).

In the end, I believe the placement of the release is mainly based on marketing decisions.

'Wonder Woman 1984' Cold War Storyline Reportedly Hurting Chances Of China Release: https://heroichollywood.com/wonder-w...old-war-china/

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

LOL! Funny Wonder Woman Easter egg in Aquaman!

govmp39x5x621.jpg
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

At least it's not Superman!

What about starting an Aquaman–Wonder Woman appreciation thread, with this picture as the first post?

I wish the best for the sequel. I hope she can fly soon

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    At least it's not Superman!

What about starting an Aquaman–Wonder Woman appreciation thread, with this picture as the first post?
    Absolutely.

Chris Pine on His Role in ‘Wonder Woman 1984’: ‘The Tables Are Turned’: https://variety.com/2019/film/news/w...ns-1203102673/

All-New Member

The report states Pedro Pascal (The Mandalorian) will be playing one Maxwell Lord, who's on a mission of collecting whatever ancient artifacts he can get his hands on, thinking they'll make him "as powerful as a god." The rumor goes on to state that Lord is working hand-in-hand with Barbara Ann Minerva until one of the aforementioned artifacts turns her into Cheetah.

Angry at her colleague's betrayal, Cheetah then turns on Lord and the latter revives Trevor to persuade Wonder Woman to help lord in his fight against Cheetah.
    https://comicbook.com/dc/amp/2019/01...-return-rumor/