Page 74 of 170 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124 ... LastLast
Results 1,096 to 1,110 of 2541
    BANNED
    Themyscira, Wundagore Mountain, Talok VIII

New merchandise pics!!!
    EAGLE1.jpg

She is flying!!

ERUSTwhW4AE-zmC.jpg
    Also...is it me, or does the Funko White Dress Diana look like she is in the middle of doing the beloved Wonder Spin???

CHEE.jpg
    I love that they are definitely trying to keep Cheetah's final form a surprise. And I love that based on that silhouette, she clearly will have longer hair. I have never been a fan of the "bald" Cheetah look.
    Last edited by FutureWonder; 02-21-2020 at 05:34 PM.

There is one design with Cheetah 99DF3AD0-B43D-496B-AC8F-76732C897A0D.jpg

BANNED

More merchandising from the sequel!!!

ERVpYYsXsAApA84.jpg

ERVpY9OUwAA68cX.jpg

ERVpYlkUcAAkwXM.jpg

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, she's probably going to have a mystical feral instinct that makes her dangerous in Cheetah form.
    That makes sense if her magic transformation naturally give her martial arts fighting instincts. I wonder will they reference her urzkartaga origin at all. I wouldn't be surprised if she does the temple tribe ritual in africa. There might be a few more minor comic villains like the first movie
    Last edited by Mysterious; 02-22-2020 at 12:47 AM.

BANNED

And...a gorgeous statue from Iron Studios with Diana soaring in her golden armor!!! WOW....
    I cannot wait to see this.
    ERWl4BPXUAAV_UG.jpg

We have two Gala draws the one in blue and now the one is white. Interesting

So she does fly in the movie but how
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 02-22-2020 at 08:26 AM.

There's a "leaked" figurine of Cheetah floating around Twitter that looks great IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    There's a "leaked" figurine of Cheetah floating around Twitter that looks great IMO.
    I also saw one figure that makes it look like she's wearing a Priscilla Rich-esque Cheetah costume.

I also saw one figure that makes it look like she's wearing a Priscilla Rich-esque Cheetah costume.
    Well, maybe she does? I mean, if it's Barbara Minerva in human form then she could wear the costume Priscilla Rich wore. Then later rip the mask off as she goes full Cheetah. I mean the times we see Barbara Minerva in human form she often wears something similar.
    Yeah, she's probably going to have a mystical feral instinct that makes her dangerous in Cheetah form.
    I'd call it instinctive ferocity. Well that and the strength and speed to kill most people before they could blink.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

New WW84 Still:

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    New WW84 Still:

I love how blase she is. It's like she's scolding them .

Article on Gamesradar about the film.

Jenkins calls the ’80s-set sequel “a much harder movie to shoot… I was more ambitious with it. So doing all the stunts for real on wires and things, it’s extremely complicated and time-consuming. And everybody involved knows that you could say, ‘Oh, forget it, we’ll just do it in CG.’ So it was difficult in a new way [compared to the first film].”

And Jenkins also tells Total Film that the ’80s setting informed the style and tone of the movie. “We weren’t trying to make a mimicry [of the ’80s],” says Jenkins. “We were trying to make a movie as if it was a grounded movie in the ’80s.”
    I like the continued focus on practical effects—I thought some of the CGI work in the first movie lacked weight and made it look like a 90s fighting game.
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    I like the continued focus on practical effects—I thought some of the CGI work in the first movie lacked weight and made it look like a 90s fighting game.
    Thanks kjn! I completely agree - the CGI figures looked like a video game cut scene. How awesome that Patty Jenkins chose to do everything practically this time around.

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent 86 View Post
    Thanks kjn! I completely agree - the CGI figures looked like a video game cut scene. How awesome that Patty Jenkins chose to do everything practically this time around.
    I think the swinging by lightning bolts kind of dispels the no CGI in this film as some would imply. She probably means a combination of practical and CGI with more emphasis on the practical aspect.

Spectacular Member

I didnt notice any bad cgi in ww so its weird hearing ppl say that. Im the first to notice bad cgi haha.