Page 49 of 170 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Geraldofrivia View Post
    The movie was suppose to release in November. Remember. It is finished. It was only postponed because of Frozen 2.
    Again, please post citations when you make statements such as this.

It was originally it was Patty Jenkins who requested the change because she wanted a summer release and more time to finish it.

https://www.cbr.com/wonder-woman-198...e-date-change/

Incredible Member Geraldofrivia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaelforce View Post
    Again, please post citations when you make statements such as this.

It was originally it was Patty Jenkins who requested the change because she wanted a summer release and more time to finish it.

https://www.cbr.com/wonder-woman-198...e-date-change/
    She literally says she finished it

She likely has what she considers her rough cut with all the photography done. But a lot of CGI work likely remains, as does musical scoring and sound editing.

The most I can read out of Jenkins's statements is that they don't need to do any reshoots, not that there is a "finished" film.
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

Incredible Member Geraldofrivia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    She likely has what she considers her rough cut with all the photography done. But a lot of CGI work likely remains, as does musical scoring and sound editing.

The most I can read out of Jenkins's statements is that they don't need to do any reshoots, not that there is a "finished" film.
    She said the movie can be released in November. I don't think it gonna be a lot CGI. Patty is all practical effects and tries to avoid CGI as much as she can like Christopher Nolan.
    That kind of works for a character like Batman and make it look realistic but for powerful being WW?

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

She said the movie can be released in November. I don't think it gonna be a lot CGI. Patty is all practical effects and tries to avoid CGI as much as she can like Christopher Nolan.
    That kind of works for a character like Batman and make it look realistic but for powerful being WW?
    Source for this besides taking your feelings towards the first movie and making (so far) baseless assumptions for the second one?
    Even if she wants to use practical effects as much as possible...well, it worked for Nolan and for WW thus far, so...

So this might be a fanart or might be real

64782904_462056444592900_5805881608992980992_n(1).jpg

I wonder if this sequel will help her in comics in anyway

All-New Member

Can’t wait for WW battle vs Cheetah

6957AA31-625A-48DE-BB3E-47F5402EEF85.jpg

And literally never mentioned Frozen 2.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post

Hmm...I guess it could be fanart but having a fairly accurate depiction of the new armor makes me think it might be official.

Looks like they're keeping Cheetah having hair, just not red like Minerva's Post-Crisis look.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Hmm...I guess it could be fanart but having a fairly accurate depiction of the new armor makes me think it might be official.

Looks like they're keeping Cheetah having hair, just not red like Minerva's Post-Crisis look.
    It’s a fan art made by Datrinti

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post

It looks great. I have high hopes for this film. I trust Patty 100%!

That's a misrepresentation of Jenkins's actual statements. Nowhere does Jenkins state explicitly that "the movie can be released in November." What was expressed was her excitement about the screening she held at the time she was quoted making these statements.

And your CGI comment has no support in the public record whatsoever.

See https://www.cbr.com/wonder-woman-198...-date-change/:

"I can't wait," Jenkins laughed. "It's so funny... The entire time that we were making the movie, I was lobbying, 'cause they were wanting to move it up much earlier. And I was like, 'You guys... it's gotta be the summer of 2020. Like, it's got to be.' And that was what I always wanted."

"I've just screened a version of the film, and now I'm, 'Oh my god, can we move it back up again?' I'm dying to release this film," she continued. "But, of course, it's good and it's fine. But it's frustrating to have to wait."

For the last time, unless you have a statement, a quote, a source or a citation, random speculation based on the previous movie does not belong in this thread.

Discuss the facts and stay on topic.

EDIT - Let me be clear. If you want to talk about your wishes for this movie or further movies, you're more than welcome to start another thread about it. Hoping for certain characters to show up in the third movie? Not for this thread. It would be too easy for this thread to spin out of control if everyone went off on their own wish list or guesswork.
    Gaelforce
    WonderAdmin
    THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES - Ignorance of the rules is no excuse!

Spectacular Member

I love the new poster of her squatting I think she should lose those handwraps completely, looks off & they're useless. Comic Red flat boots would look better than the gold wedge heels.
    Last edited by Mysterious; 06-25-2019 at 08:57 PM.

All-New Member

What do you think?

https://youtu.be/i35_yKX10mo