This whole "OMG, they have not made her fly or be really strong in the movies, and it is boring" is such an odd argument. The first solo film had the best box office multiplier for a superhero comic since the first Spiderman in 2000. Week after week, the film had minuscule week-to-week box office decreases, which reiterated what everyone knows: the word of mouth was phenomenal; audiences loved what they saw. Clearly, they did not mind that Diana did not fly or that she did not move a planet with her pinky. What everyone loved (including movie reviewers) was that Wonder Woman was the rare superhero film with solid characterization and potent chemistry in their leads, and that it was a story that made its characters and conflict vivid and emotionally resonant. I would much rather have that again than an emotionally inert sequel that sacrifices character for feats of strength and fanwank service. Ideally, it would have both, but if they give me an emotionally powerful sequel that has strong character development, I will be fine.