Page 53 of 170 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast

Default Maxwell Lord in the movie

I'd have preferred Dr Psycho instead. He should be on par with Cheetah and Ares as a classic Wonder Woman villain, and his misogynistic manipulations would fit very well with a dark take on Barbara Ann Minerva's fall from grace.

But we'll have to see.
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

I'd have preferred Dr Psycho as well.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    That this was the worst kept secret of the year. lmfao.
    Richard Alexander

It's been rumored for so long that I'm surprised they're only confirming it now.

Well Patty confirms Pedro is playing Maxwell Lord. I’m hopeful WW won’t be doing any necksnapping since Murderman kinda stole the shock value of that.

Man of Murder already used the necksnapping shock value so maybe Diana won’t have to get saddled with that again

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Man of Murder already used the necksnapping shock value so maybe Diana won’t have to get saddled with that again
    Like clockwork.

Yeah, I will be very surprised if we see any necksnapping done by Diana in this movie .

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Like clockwork.
    Heh I knew you wouldn’t be able to resist replying. Better steel yourself, everyone’s favorite Snyder gif is back in use.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Yeah, I will be very surprised if we see any necksnapping done by Diana in this movie .
    Doesn’t even seem like Lord has mind control powers and obviously Supes won’t be a part of this movie. If Lord dies I hope Diana isn’t the one who kills him.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Doesn’t even seem like Lord has mind control powers and obviously Supes won’t be a part of this movie. If Lord dies I hope Diana isn’t the one who kills him.
    I'm thinking Cheetah will be the one who kills him. Though (test screening leak possible spoilers below)

spoilers:
    I'm worried that the wishes being undone at the end of the film will revert her from Cheetah back to Barbara Minerva. This should really be a set up movie for her as an ongoing antagonist, not a one and done with friggin Maxwell Lord sharing the spotlight
    end of spoilers

Spectacular Member

Nice!! I wonder why she needs the new armor to fight enemies unless they're really superpowered & a real threat. I wonder is it a God who's lightning shes blocking with her... lasso??!? Zeus or ares? I hope the footage leaks online!

Incredible Member

Happy Wonder Woman Day!

Everyone, today was the original release date for Wonder Woman 84. Excuse me as I mourn the fact that I am not in a movie theater enjoying the pleasure of Diana, Steve, Maxwell Lord and Cheetah.

That being said, I'm excited for the upcoming trailer in December, and I look forward to talking about the trailer with all of you in a little more than a month.

Happy Wonder Woman Day everyone!
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."