Page 55 of 170 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
    hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious View Post
    Patty has to give her MAJOR strength feats this time. Her holding doomsday & blocking him is better than lifting a submarine. Did cheetah ever appear in lynda carter show?
    Barbara Ann didn't exist until long after the show was over, and it looks like Priscilla Rich only ever appeared in the Challenge of the Super Friends.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheBullet View Post
    I am still waiting for her to fly in the DCEU. The fact that her biggest strength feat came in her first appearance seems just sad to me.

To me, there is nothing to suggest we are going to get the action scenes that we want to see from the upcoming movie. The Cheetah is no Doomsday or Atlantean army for that matter.
    Well, Cheetah is supposed to be above atlantean army. Based on her portrayal in many of her comic fights with WW. We will have to wait and see. I trust Patty

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I am still waiting for her to fly in the DCEU. The fact that her biggest strength feat came in her first appearance seems just sad to me.

To me, there is nothing to suggest we are going to get the action scenes that we want to see from the upcoming movie. The Cheetah is no Doomsday or Atlantean army for that matter.
    And yet the Cheetah has done just fine against her in their fights in the comics.

Including the ones by Wonder Woman's very creator, so...

Spectacular Member

cheetah supposedly has superhuman strength like really strong but I never seen it. I did a search in numerous comic scans regarding her strength and she really didn't do anything I mean that she's never carried a PLANETor a volcano like Diana. I can't believe Priscilla rich wasn't in the 70s show that's her main villain! I don't know why Patty wouldnt Make Her Fly that's really strange to me because everybody knows that Wonder Woman flies! and she's been flying since the 80s so why pick a non flying version that's reeaaaally strange it also makes a superhero movie really boring to watch! I mean this is dumb its Wonder Woman!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    And yet the Cheetah has done just fine against her in their fights in the comics.

Why does she appear so weak in the cartoons she never did anything really she throws a couple of cat scratches but they don't show this Wonder Woman durability or superspeed she supposedly has I've never seen this in the Justice League show

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Barbara Ann didn't exist until long after the show was over, and it looks like Priscilla Rich only ever appeared in the Challenge of the Super Friends.
    That's like Joker not appearing in Batman she should have been in the Lynda Carter show

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post

Let me know when the Cheetah gets the respect that you think she deserves. She still got punched out by Batman. It is comic book canon because it is out there in print in all it's glory to be seen.

So....let us see if she will be the powerhouse that we hope she is in the movie. I liked Patty Jenkins 1st movie about Wonder Woman, just the action scenes were the worst part about it. That is why Aquaman to me felt great for his character since they seemed to maximize his potential in his first solo movie as well as having great action scenes.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious View Post
    Why does she appear so weak in the cartoons she never did anything really she throws a couple of cat scratches but they don't show this Wonder Woman durability or superspeed she supposedly has I've never seen this in the Justice League show
    Because the cartoons largely suck with everything related to Wonder Woman, including WW herself.

Let me know when the Cheetah gets the respect that you think she deserves. She still got punched out by Batman. It is comic book canon because it is out there in print in all it's glory to be seen.
    Its not comic book canon since the New 52. Since then, we've seen her effortlessly swat Batman aside before sinking her fangs into Superman (JL #13). In the Perez run, she kicked Diana's ass in their first encounter (WW Vol. 2 #9). While she lost their second encounter, neither of them were in top form and she still left several lasting marks and bruises on Diana (WW Vol. 2 #31). That was published in all it's glory for the world to see long before the first Batman punch incident. The Sebastian Ballesteros version hit Superman and was said to hit as strong as Captain Marvel. In Rebirth, Diana can barley restrain her and she claws up her flesh, which isn't something just anybody can do.

The comic book canon of the 1940s had powerless crazy pants Priscilla Rich be faster than Wonder Woman, who was supposedly "swifter than Mercury."

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

First look at the helmet of Diana's armor in WW84 (CCXP official merchandise):

More merch (Notebooks):

Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 11-30-2019 at 12:45 AM.

Incredible Member

Everything about this movie has been absolutely perfect thus far. I cannot wait until the trailer releases NEXT WEEK! I so hope the trailer and the actual movie lives up to this hype.

It seems the eagle armor from Perez is true

They seem to be trying really hard not to leak the Cheetah design...

What design you guys think they might go for?

Incredible Member

https://t.co/3RMY8z5QFv

The above link will show you when the live panel will start in your local time zone.

https://twitter.com/i/events/1199339932449263621

The above link is where you can view the live panel.

I'm just entirely too excited about this. I promised myself I would finish all my papers Friday night this week, so I can watch this trailer in complete peace. I'm even taking a cheat day on my diet and getting a cupcake from a local bakery. I know I'm doing too much, but I'm so ready to s