Page 103 of 170 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113153 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 2541
    Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

I'm hoping it has something to do with Circe or the Amazon spin off, or something related to Cheetah if she makes it through this and will appear in the sequel.

Hopefully nothing related to any other non-WW centric projects over any of those.

Count me in for Circe also.

Though watch setup Jason and Grail instead.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post

I can't imagine Patty Jenkins ever using Jason. Grail is a maybe, but I could see them removing her New Gods connection for simplicity's sake.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Patty Jenkins Has A Wonder Woman 3 Story Idea But Explains Why It Might Not Happen For A While: https://www.cinemablend.com/news/255...en-for-a-while

Patty Jenkins Has Blunt Reasons For Not Liking Joss Whedon's Justice League: https://www.cinemablend.com/news/255...justice-league

Interview with Wonder Gal: https://youtu.be/aRniB3aLcoc

Chris Pine interview: https://youtu.be/nO--hlD_LZU

My boyfriend joked about the third film being "Wonder Woman III: The Rise of Jason" and I almost dumped him right then and there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    My boyfriend joked about the third film being "Wonder Woman III: The Rise of Jason" and I almost dumped him right then and there.
    What if the plot was a divinely powered up Jason Voorhes?

Didn't specify which Jason!

Quote Originally Posted by PopQuezy View Post
    It could be like Xmen Days of Future Past with the Apocolypse end credit. They just hire someone in Circe iconography to allude to the character, but then hire a new actress for the movie. Granted, I'm not certain what would be Circe's visual iconography for a large number of people like Apocolypse.
    An island of mutated animal men worshipping an image of her?

Quote Originally Posted by PopQuezy View Post
    I can't imagine Patty Jenkins ever using Jason. Grail is a maybe, but I could see them removing her New Gods connection for simplicity's sake.
    I can’t see them removing her Darkseid connections but since all Fourth World seems to be Synder’s domain (sorry New Gods fans), and no one really knows what that film’s continuity along with that Ava DuVernay film I think Grail is also not that likely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Would have been no “almost” for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    An island of mutated animal men worshipping an image of her?
    Something with the Hecate Witchmark maybe.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post

Now this would have made for a much better Robinson run.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Patty Jenkins Has A Wonder Woman 3 Story Idea But Explains Why It Might Not Happen For A While: https://www.cinemablend.com/news/255...en-for-a-while
    Apparently Patty Jenkins is directing a Star Wars movie. That explains her comments about WW3 not happening for a while.

With Jenkins's comment on the Whedon cut, maybe we can FINALLY put the conversations about how her version will reconcile with it to bed.

Though if she's still playing ball with the Snyder cut, I'm hoping he at least doesn't have Steppenwolf kill off Philippus, Euboea or other Amazons like the theatrical release and she will still be able to use them if desired in WW3.

I'd bet the post-credits scene will be something involving Cheetah. At the least, letting us know she's still out there and plotting against Diana. It'd be cool if they have her discover something that hints at Circe, and in the third movie it'll turn out she was the one who unleashes her.

Whatever it is, I just hope it's something that relates to Wonder Woman and her movies and not some reference to the rest of the DCEU or a future crossover.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post

I would totally watch that movie.

Oye, I don't wish Star Wars on Patty Jenkins at all. Especially if she ends up going with a female-focused SW film. Poor lady doesn't know what she's in for.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post
    I'd bet the post-credits scene will be something involving Cheetah. At the least, letting us know she's still out there and plotting against Diana. It'd be cool if they have her discover something that hints at Circe, and in the third movie it'll turn out she was the one who unleashes her.

Whatever it is, I just hope it's something that relates to Wonder Woman and her movies and not some reference to the rest of the DCEU or a future crossover.

I would totally watch that movie.
    A Circe and Cheetah team up for a third film would definitely make putting up with Max in this one.

Fantastic Member VonHammersmark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post

I think so too, but my guess is they're setting up the Legion of Doom

A Circe and Cheetah team up for a third film would definitely make putting up with Max in this one.
    If we complete this trilogy with Cheetah, Ares, Dr. Poison and Circe, I'm calling it a net win even factoring in Max