Page 165 of 170 FirstFirst ... 65115155161162163164165166167168169 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 2540
    Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Good article on why Wiig's Razzie nom isn't deserved, and points out that it's odd she's the only one nomintated when Pascal is no less hammy (if not more):

https://comicbook.com/dc/news/wonder...ie-nomination/

Brief article about Carter’s cameo. Apparently they wanted to have her cameo in the first movie as a passerby at the department store.

Heh. I think the perfect spot for a Lynda Carter cameo in the first movie would've been as the lady in the blue dress.
    Last edited by kjn; 04-06-2021 at 08:17 AM.
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    Heh. I think the perfect spot for a Lynda Carter cameo in the first movie would've been as the lady in the blue dress.
    You mean the one Diana stole her dress from?

Ohhhh, I see what'cha mean.

Heh, I think some fans would find that disrespectful to Lynda, kind of like how my mom, who was a fan of the original Mission Impossible TV show has no use for the 1996 film.

Asteria is probably too minor of a character for this to be an issue, but if she got more extensive use other than a cameo appearance, I can imagine a lot of fans wondering where was she during all the other world problems that needed superhero intervening.

I don't follow physical media sales so I have no idea if these numbers are abnormal.

Although selling 5x the amount of copies that #2 sold.... hot dang.
    Last edited by I'm a Fish; 04-21-2021 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    Heh, I think some fans would find that disrespectful to Lynda, kind of like how my mom, who was a fan of the original Mission Impossible TV show has no use for the 1996 film.
    Depends on how it's done…
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Connie Nielsen on WW3 and the Amazons spin-off:

As part of the interview, we had to ask, had there been any update at all on the future of the Wonder Woman movies?

Nielsen told us: "I guess we're just waiting on Warner Brothers to finalise the date. There is a story that Patty [Jenkins, director of the first two Wonder Woman movies] has written out.

"So there is this whole thing for [Wonder Woman] 3 and also for The Amazons. I believe there is even a standalone for The Amazons.

"So I guess we're just waiting to see where DC prioritises their investment in the DC-verse."

Source: https://www.joe.ie/movies-tv/exclusi...woman-3-723858

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Connie Nielsen on WW3 and the Amazons spin-off:

As part of the interview, we had to ask, had there been any update at all on the future of the Wonder Woman movies?

Nielsen told us: "I guess we're just waiting on Warner Brothers to finalise the date. There is a story that Patty [Jenkins, director of the first two Wonder Woman movies] has written out.

"So there is this whole thing for [Wonder Woman] 3 and also for The Amazons. I believe there is even a standalone for The Amazons.

"So I guess we're just waiting to see where DC prioritises their investment in the DC-verse."

Source: https://www.joe.ie/movies-tv/exclusi...woman-3-723858
    Hopefully they start filming 3 asap because 84 turned off alot of ppl from patty & DC again. It was that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious View Post
    Hopefully they start filming 3 asap because 84 turned off alot of ppl from patty & DC again. It was that bad.
    If WW3 ends up being a solid film that, just like the first one, captures the essence of Wonder Woman and gives us a compelling story that connects with audiences, the worst thing that will happen is that it will have a smaller opening weekend take than the first (because audiences turned off by WW84 will be more hesitant to rush to the theatre), but once word of mouth starts spreading, the film might end up being a big hit. Heck, the smaller opening might actually help because as the movie's buzz keep building, the box office multiplier will be more impressive, and it might actually make WB and all parties involved confident enough to return for a fourth go-round. I'd love if Gal and Patty returned for a WW4 (Silver Swan and Dr, Psycho please!!!!)

This is pretty much what happened to the third Thor movie. Although the second Thor film was a bigger financial hit than the first, audiences were not impressed and the word of mouth was bad. Then the third film totally charmed the pants off audiences, got the best reviews (and best box office) of the trilogy, and led to a fourth Thor being greenlit.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious View Post
    If they wait a while it will be better. Half the theaters in the country are gone now and we don’t know if they will come back.

B.O. numbers might never be what they use to be.

Fausta Grables
    Last edited by wonder39; 06-21-2021 at 01:03 AM.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

So this is apparently an unused "early draft" for Cheetah's theme for the movie. At least I think it's officially something Hans Zimmer worked on

This is even cooler, I hope it makes it into WW3 in some form:

Has kind of a slasher theme vibe to it at parts.