Page 166 of 170 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166167168169170 LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,490 of 2541
    Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Has kind of a slasher theme vibe to it at parts.
    It definitely does. It owns.

I think it would fit what might be the more "epic" scope of WW3 than the lighter fare of WW84

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    So this is apparently an unused "early draft" for Cheetah's theme for the movie. At least I think it's officially something Hans Zimmer worked on

This is even cooler, I hope it makes it into WW3 in some form:

It would make for a dope Cheetah chase sequence. (Mostly the second half)

Incredible Member

I was thinking this is the first time and the longest amount of time since like 2015 that we haven't had a confirmed presence of Wonder Woman in an upcoming film. As a result, there no photos, articles, behind-the-scenes rumors, casting process, speculation, etc. for Wonder Woman. It feels odd. I hope October gives us some type of Wonder Woman media confirmation - be it Wonder Girl, Amazons film, or something Wonder Woman 3 related. I just need my fix, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by PopQuezy View Post
    I was thinking this is the first time and the longest amount of time since like 2015 that we haven't had a confirmed presence of Wonder Woman in an upcoming film. As a result, there no photos, articles, behind-the-scenes rumors, casting process, speculation, etc. for Wonder Woman. It feels odd. I hope October gives us some type of Wonder Woman media confirmation - be it Wonder Girl, Amazons film, or something Wonder Woman 3 related. I just need my fix, lol.
    October is her anniversary month and DC is hosting DC Fandome that month. I’d like to think it’s not coincidence, but who knows honestly.

So this is apparently an unused "early draft" for Cheetah's theme for the movie. At least I think it's officially something Hans Zimmer worked on

This is even cooler, I hope it makes it into WW3 in some form:

I have this CD and it is amazing! "Apex Predator" is one of my favorite tracks!

Quote Originally Posted by HestiasHearth View Post
    I have this CD and it is amazing! "Apex Predator" is one of my favorite tracks!
    I only JUST discovered this track last night, and I was like "where the hell did this come from?!"

It sucks that the movies largely don't live up to Zimmer's scores. A more epic and brutal fight between Diana and Cheetah that mixes this with WW's theme would have been amazing.

I only JUST discovered this track last night, and I was like "where the hell did this come from?!"

It sucks that the movies largely don't live up to Zimmer's scores. A more epic and brutal fight between Diana and Cheetah that mixes this with WW's theme would have been amazing.
    Yeah the movie’s soundtrack is amazing. A while back I was listening to the ost when the scrapped versions showed up on my playlist and it had never occurred to me that there could be scrapped songs for a movie.

It’s a great song but I could see why they redid it since it didn’t fit the scene quite right.

166 pages! I suppose the film will have generated passioned discussions...

I just came here to say that I saw it for the fifth time today and I still enjoy it ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianne View Post
    166 pages! I suppose the film will have generated passioned discussions...

I just came here to say that I saw it for the fifth time today and I still enjoy it ...
    I am a little frustrated about the film. I can see how the main plot of this film could've been slightly tweaked and it would have worked with Dr. Psycho instead of Lord. That, plus a less problematic solution for Steve's return, a more vividly rendered (figuratively and literally) Cheetah, and better action setpieces could have made this movie's reception better.

Quote Originally Posted by HestiasHearth View Post
    I am a little frustrated about the film. I can see how the main plot of this film could've been slightly tweaked and it would have worked with Dr. Psycho instead of Lord. That, plus a less problematic solution for Steve's return, a more vividly rendered (figuratively and literally) Cheetah, and better action setpieces could have made this movie's reception better.
    The film is far from perfect, and I also think of some changes that, from my perspective, would make it better (with the first film the same),
    But personally I like it, I really enjoy it a lot, despite all...

Quote Originally Posted by Sebastianne View Post
    Now those are groovy.

Just watched the movie again.... Honestly, as others have mentioned, I know it's not perfect, but I like it a lot and I enjoy it. People act like it's some kind of abomination, and honestly, it's really not. It's not even bad. And considering the mixed bag we've gotten of live action DC movies, it's one of the good ones.

And while a lot of people complain about how there's not really a big fight at the end (even though there is- with Cheetah). I really like how the problem became so big that Diana had to, instead of fighting against it herself, convince the people of the world to help save it. If someone's always saving the world for you, you probably would stop appreciating it... and here, the only choice was having them save it, if they really cared about it. And how? By seeing the truth.

Anyway, just adding my two cents, I guess...

If the climactic encounter with the main villain was going to be a battle of words and emotions, I feel that at least the physical battle with Cheetah needed to be a spectacularly memorable face-off. Sadlly, Diana's first-ever live action fight against her best known villain was an epic disappointment.

They really should have used either Cheetah or Max as the antagonist, not both.