Page 2 of 169 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

So if he is real the question does mean what does it mean for the ending of the first movie. Would they really go for a second time Steve dies.

And her hair is back!!!! Thank Hera, no more fugly Justice League wigs!

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    So if he is real the question does mean what does it mean for the ending of the first movie. Would they really go for a second time Steve dies.
    Maybe it will be a running gag where Steve dies in every WW movie: "Oh my Goddess you killed Steve, you bastards" lol

Seems like it. The most popular theory is he has been brought back by a powerful villain (Hades, Circe or someone else) as an offer for Diana to join their side. When Diana obviously turns them down, Steve will be killed again (or I guess banished to the Underworld).

So it’s either a illusion or what if Steve stays alive that somehow they decide to redone JL and so Patty just went with it? That would be strange. If Steve is in the underworld that would be cool. Well couldn’t Cheetah have something to do with Steve?

So it’s either a illusion or what if Steve stays alive that somehow they decide to redone JL and so Patty just went with it? That would be strange. If Steve is in the underworld that would be cool. Well couldn’t Cheetah have something to do with Steve?
    Only connection I can think of is if they go with the Urzkatanga or a similar god's curse origin for Cheetah, the same god bringing back Steve from the dead to try and lure Diana.

Ultimate Member

The colors really pop in that image, gorgeous. I'm hoping that we'll get some idea of what Cheetah will look like next.

Also that's the Whiskey Bar at the Watergate Hotel I believe.

recopilation Scenes

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Plexter View Post
    And her hair is back!!!! Thank Hera, no more fugly Justice League wigs!
    I'm so excited about that!
    Richard Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    No shoulder strap. So no sword or shield?

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Gal Gadot and Chris Pine film balcony scene: http://hollywoodpipeline.com/Gallery...=True&NIC=True

Diana stops a riot in new Wonder Woman 84 set video: https://superbromovies.com/2018/06/1...-84-set-video/

All-New Member

In the first one Diana was a fish out of water but in this one it seems like it's Steve's turn. Can't wait to see that amazing chemistry between them again.

Quote Originally Posted by misha84 View Post
    In the first one Diana was a fish out of water but in this one it seems like it's Steve's turn. Can't wait to see that amazing chemistry between them again.
    If this is indeed the same Steve Trevor who somehow survived a fiery death in the sky, then yes, I too am looking forward to the reversal of the dynamics between Diana and a seemingly temporally displaced Steve!

I've got mixed feelings about whether this Steve is real, but Pine and Gadot are just way too great together. The YouTube video posted earlier captured that easy, natural chemistry between the actors that was a key ingredient to the first movie's success.

Ah, I wish it was already November 1, 2019!