Page 22 of 170 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I don’t think they are planning Diana’s death. They planned multiple films with Diana. I can’t see them doing it now. The first big screen movie Wonder Woman did great. Why kill her off now? It’s only been her second movie.

https://indianexpress.com/article/en...-1984-5327306/
    She's apparently only about 5'4" I don't think she would be an Amazon. But who knows. She is beautiful ether way!
    Richard Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by richalex View Post
    She's apparently only about 5'4" I don't think she would be an Amazon. But who knows. She is beautiful ether way!
    Ah. Ok. I think we're all off then.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

NOT SO FAST...

Apparently, there was an audition, months ago, and nothing after.

Soundarya Sharma: Have not bagged the 'Wonder Woman' role ye ..

Read more at:
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...campaign=cppst

"I did go to New York a couple of months back and gave audit ..

Read more at:
    http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/a...campaign=cppst

But I do quite like the theory that she may be cast as Indira Gandhi, the Prime Minister of India. She was murdered in 1984. This would definitely fit with her "larger than life character/ dream role" statement.
    Last edited by RealWonderman; 08-29-2018 at 07:59 AM.

Incredible Member Geraldofrivia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    But I do quite like the theory that she may be cast as Indira Gandhi, the Prime Minister of India. She was murdered in 1984. This would definitely fit with her "larger than life character/ dream role" statement.
    Indira Gandhi was old and mother of two adults. Sharma is just 21. But yeah Indira Gandhi's assassination by her Sikh security guards resulted in riots by ruling Congress party which resulted in deaths of 2800 Sikhs even though unofficially it is a larger no.

Quote Originally Posted by Geraldofrivia View Post
    Indira Gandhi was old and mother of two adults. Sharma is just 21. But yeah Indira Gandhi's assassination by her Sikh security guards resulted in riots by ruling Congress party which resulted in deaths of 2800 Sikhs even though unofficially it is a larger no.
    Yeah, she's not the right age, for sure. But, there's also a woman who is a cat, so, makeup would be an easy fix. But this theory is probably wrong too... and she hasn't been cast yet either...

LOVE your tagline, BTW. Where dis you get this?
    Last edited by RealWonderman; 08-29-2018 at 08:57 AM.

Regarding Donna though...

Picture it, DC, 1984...

Mid credit scene: Diana saves a baby from a fire...

Second mid credit scene- Family Court, Diana Prince witnesses the baby declared indigent, with no family...

END credit scene: Diana, in Themyscira, handing the baby over to Hippolyta.

Donna wouldn't age at a normal rate, so she could easily be a teen in 2020.

I wonder how many times should Steve be brought back? I mean giving the fact Pines signed a multiple film deal, how should Steve be handled? I love the ending of the first movie and wondering what will come of the second.

Incredible Member Geraldofrivia's Avatar

I wonder how many times should Steve be brought back? I mean giving the fact Pines signed a multiple film deal, how should Steve be handled? I love the ending of the first movie and wondering what will come of the second.
    DC will be morons of the highest order if they kill off Steve Trevor again
    For the movie to satisfy me, it has to break cannon
    1) Make a Dianna public Heroine like she is in the comics
    2) Give her the ability to fly or she should make the invisible Jet herself showing her intelligence or get it from Amazon's (I think she can both invisible jet and ability to fly)
    3) Steve Trevor should not die again
    4) She should have the Godly strength the and speed feat.
    5) Cheetah should be very very powerful and don't be sorry one-dimensional character like Ares
    Last edited by Geraldofrivia; 08-30-2018 at 01:05 PM. Reason: Spelling mistake

Well giving the fact DC truth Patty, I can't see cheetah being one dimensional. It seems Perez is her main to the storyline. If Steve isn't an illusion, I want Diana to find a way for Steve and her to be immorality. I mean JL Diana stated Steve sacrificed himself. So if Steve isn't going to die or is an illusion how do we fix this mistake. Easy I don't think DC thought Wonder Woman would have good.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

WONDER WOMAN 1984: Robin Wright Confirmed To Return As Antiope In The DC Comics Sequel: https://www.comicbookmovie.com/wonde...sequle-a163284

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    WONDER WOMAN 1984: Robin Wright Confirmed To Return As Antiope In The DC Comics Sequel: https://www.comicbookmovie.com/wonde...sequle-a163284
    AND more Hippolyta! Awesome!!

Wait didn't she die?

Wait didn't she die?
    Flashback scene

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Yay! Patty Jenkins knows what fans loved about the first movie and is doing what she can to give us more of it! I hope that we finally get a General Antiope action figure this time around.