Page 27 of 170 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    WONDER WOMAN FLASHPOINT. OH. MY. GODS.

https://youtu.be/iK2xBqk8w4I
    That girl is overreacting. I think it is great that they have more time to polish the film and the CGI.

Quote Originally Posted by starlight25 View Post
    That girl is overreacting. I think it is great that they have more time to polish the film and the CGI.
    ALLEGEDLY she has a lot connections with the right people that allow her to have insider knowledge of the goings on in Hollywood, shes been right about certain scoops before....

Quote Originally Posted by Agent 86 View Post
    I'm disappointed by the delay, especially as it was going to be released near my birthday.

But, it should ultimately result in a better movie as they'll have more time for CGI, reshoots, etc. I presume that this will also delay official promotional images of Cheetah in her final form as well as further details about who Pedro Pascal is playing, etc.
    That sucks man, I always get excited whenever a good movie happens to gets released on my birthday.

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RudHao View Post
    ALLEGEDLY she has a lot connections with the right people that allow her to have insider knowledge of the goings on in Hollywood, shes been right about certain scoops before....
    She does have inside sources. Especially with Warner Brothers. Heck, I think she may have a full-on business relationship with them. They invite her to all their important events. Sometimes they even pay her way. When Injustice 2 was about to come out, WB invited her to a special event for it and they paid just about all of her expenses, including air fare.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    She does have inside sources. Especially with Warner Brothers. Heck, I think she may have a full-on business relationship with them. They invite her to all their important events. Sometimes they even pay her way. When Injustice 2 was about to come out, WB invited her to a special event for it and they paid just about all of her expenses, including air fare.
    Yeah, I watch her videos semi-regularly and she does seem to have quite a few connections in the biz. She's not always 100% accurate, but I do believe her on this scoop.

Not sure how to feel about it, though. I wish they had shoehorned Flashpoint into a different movie rather than taking the most popular character's, but it could be interesting to see nonetheless. I wonder how this affects Cheetah and other aspects of the movie.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

God, I hope she's mistaken with this. I don't see how hijacking this movie to do a soft reboot is in any way a good idea. Focusing on quality self contained movies is all they need to be doing.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    IIRC, she didn't exactly take Cavill's side when that whole fiasco was going on either. So it wouldn't surprise me if she has some kind of actual business relationship with them. Plus, she did say she was "sworn to secrecy". If this is an inside source, that would make some sense. But if this is what she's telling us, what is she keeping secret?
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by starlight25 View Post
    Except she's not just saying what she thinks, she's saying what she learned from her insider contacts.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    IIRC, she didn't exactly take Cavill's side when that whole fiasco was going on either. So it wouldn't surprise me if she has some kind of actual business relationship with them. Plus, she did say she was "sworn to secrecy". If this is an inside source, that would make some sense. But if this is what she's telling us, what is she keeping secret?
    She said she's sworn to secrecy on some of the other details, and that she will share what she can when she can. the info she gave us was not what she was to keep secret, it would seem.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    God, I hope she's mistaken with this. I don't see how hijacking this movie to do a soft reboot is in any way a good idea. Focusing on quality self contained movies is all they need to be doing.
    It doesn't sound like much more than how they will end the movie, with Diana being unwilling to lose Steve again and doing something about it. Not changing much else in this movie, just after.

MORE!! And it’s GOOOOOOOD

https://youtu.be/jbsDpFMXB_8

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    MORE!! And it’s GOOOOOOOD

https://youtu.be/jbsDpFMXB_8
    A lot of this makes sense.

The world of this movie already looks different from the world we've seen in BvS? Maybe that's because Diana saved Steve and changed everything. They don't even need to explain and lay out all the changes in this movie. Play the long game. Reveal changes in subsequent movies.

If the MCU has taught us anything, it's that the modern audience is willing to sit through multiple movies for a big payoff. All this movie needs to establish is that Diana saved Steve and the world changed. They can flesh out the details later.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

I thought it was obvious the Flashpoint mention was mainly them rebooting and not literally Flashpoint itself. However changing an entire movie to put this in is scary in terms of quality. However i'm here for a reboot.

Incredible Member

I haven't watched the YouTube videos, but it seems odd to use Wonder Woman to "reboot" the DCEU, potentially wiping Batman and Superman, at least as played by Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill, from existence.

Especially when they have a character like the Flash who is known for his time travelling shenanigans and mishaps and they're purportedly still planning on releasing a Flash movie.

It would seem easiest and more logical to let the Flash do the heavy lifting in creating a "soft" reboot of the DCEU. The film could open with an "older" Flash travelling back in time to a pre-Justice League Flash to let him know that *something* went wrong and that he needs to "fix" the future leading to changes in the timeline, both past and future.

All that typed, I've pretty much given up guessing WB / DC's plan for their films or trying to second guess their logic!

Quote Originally Posted by Agent 86 View Post
    I haven't watched the YouTube videos, but it seems odd to use Wonder Woman to "reboot" the DCEU, potentially wiping Batman and Superman, at least as played by Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill, from existence.

Especially when they have a character like the Flash who is known for his time travelling shenanigans and mishaps and they're purportedly still planning on releasing a Flash movie.

It would seem easiest and more logical to let the Flash do the heavy lifting in creating a "soft" reboot of the DCEU. The film could open with an "older" Flash travelling back in time to a pre-Justice League Flash to let him know that *something* went wrong and that he needs to "fix" the future leading to changes in the timeline, both past and future.

All that typed, I've pretty much given up guessing WB / DC's plan for their films or trying to second guess their logic!
    The logic is WW1984 already deals with time travel and Ezra Miller is currently unable to do a Flash movie due to scheduling. It definitely ups the ante now that Wonder Woman is rescuing the entire DCEU. "All the world is waiting for you and that magic that you do"
    Last edited by Koriand'r; 10-25-2018 at 07:56 AM.