Page 29 of 170 FirstFirst ... 192526272829303132333979129 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    Not exactly... re: Wonder Woman if I remember, she heard things early that it could be going awry, and reported about it at the time. She aso had concerns about some of the trailers (I disagreed with a lot of her Wonder Woman coverage, but who knows what changes could have been made, or if her sources perception was off?) I don't think she bats 1000 by any means, but her sources have been pretty reliable, and she's usually right, especially about WB. Re: BoP, as far as I know, she never outright called the line up. She did a lot of fan casting, and i think she relayed some rumors.
    Also, Grace's story was very very clear... that events in Wonder Woman would have the same effect as the events of Flashpoint ie: timeline changes... NOT that the LITERAL FLASHPOINT story was going to be added to Wonder Woman 1984. Almost every 'debunk' or rebuddle I've seen comes from people who apparently didn't watch her content to see what she actually said. She never said the Flashpoint storyline was happening. Only that events in Wonder Woman 1984 would have a similar effect on the timeline, allowing for a soft reboot with new actors, etc.
    Last edited by RealWonderman; 10-31-2018 at 11:53 AM.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Chris Pine on returning for Wonder Woman 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XetYaZRp-4#t=05m58s

I find it very interesting to learn that Patty, and Chris, both knew so early on that Steve was returning for the sequel. As I've hoped and suspected, Patty probably had a trilogy worked out in her head before she even started day writing anything down.

I want to know will Steve return a third time. I mean I would love to see Steve in the modern era with Diana. I can’t see a finally goodbye for Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    I want to know will Steve return a third time. I mean I would love to see Steve in the modern era with Diana. I can’t see a finally goodbye for Steve.
    I think he'll stick around this time.. timeline change.

Extraordinary Member Vanguard-01's Avatar

Welp! The new Aquaman trailer is getting rave reviews and Shazam seems to be appealing to people! Just nice to know that this movie may very well be riding the wave of a lot of positive momentum when it arrives.
    Though much is taken, much abides; and though
    We are not now that strength which in old days
    Moved earth and heaven, that which we are, we are,
    One equal temper of heroic hearts,
    Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will
    To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    Welp! The new Aquaman trailer is getting rave reviews and Shazam seems to be appealing to people! Just nice to know that this movie may very well be riding the wave of a lot of positive momentum when it arrives.
    Trailers get reviews? O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    They're called Comments? Like/Dislike Ratios? Reactions?

It's getting a lot of positive buzz. That better?

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Incredible Member Geraldofrivia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy Mittens View Post
    They have pretty much shown the entire movie in three trailers. So no problem reviewing the trailers

Quote Originally Posted by Geraldofrivia View Post
    They have pretty much shown the entire movie in three trailers. So no problem reviewing the trailers
    Hardly. That's a more than two hour movie. They've kept the trailers contained to a handful of scenes.

--Lord Alfred Tennyson--

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Geraldofrivia View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vanguard-01 View Post
    Hardly. That's a more than two hour movie. They've kept the trailers contained to a handful of scenes.
    And in most of this trailers, that is the only good part of the movie. The actual movies sometimes are boring.

Incredible Member Geraldofrivia's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DianaWw View Post
    And in most of this trailers, that is the only good part of the movie. The actual movies sometimes are boring.
    True, sadly that is the strategy of studios nowadays. A lot of people are disappointed in the theatre because the trailer already showed all the cool scenes in the movie. Chris explains it perfectly.

Amazing Member

I’ve been watching trailers for older movies lately and honestly, they used to show just as much back then as they do nowadays. I guess back then we couldn’t watch the trailer a thousand times before the movie came out. LOL
    Last edited by TimothyLaskey; 11-26-2018 at 12:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by TimothyLaskey View Post
    I’ve been watching trailers for older movies lately and honestly, they used to show just as much back then as they do nowadays. I guess back then we couldn’t watch the trailer a thousand times before the movie came out. LOL
    I think this is exactly right.