Page 4 of 169 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast
    Fantastic Member VonHammersmark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    With all this running around in crowds and being "wonderful" in broad daylight, someone is going to have to do a massive mindwipe or cast a huge spell of forgetfulness to keep Diana's past clandestine.

::scratches chin thinking about the crumbs we've been thrown::
    yeah I was just thinking that, I think Maxwell Lord (Pedro Pascal) may have something to do with that. And it makes me so happy to see Wonder Woman do superheroics in broad daylight, I'm loving this

Interesting... I hadn't thought of Pascal as being Maxwell Lord. I was headed down the road of Sebastien Ballesteros or Doctor Psycho or both. (Dr. Psycho masquerading as Doctor Psycho.)

With his telekinetic, telepathic, ectoplasmic, and other psi skills, Doctor Psycho can kind of be anyone and keep you guessing about his identity if you use him right.

Fantastic Member VonHammersmark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WonderScott View Post
    Interesting... I hadn't thought of Pascal as being Maxwell Lord. I was headed down the road of Sebastien Ballesteros or Doctor Psycho or both. (Dr. Psycho masquerading as Doctor Psycho.)

With his telekinetic, telepathic, ectoplasmic, and other psi skills, Doctor Psycho can kind of be anyone and keep you guessing about his identity if you use him right.
    There was a rumour that Pedro Pascal is playing a "powerful businessman" who, I think, could be Maxwell Lord. What's more, Lord fits the Orwellian theme and has a connection to Metron that they can use to tease the New Gods which is in the pipeline supposedly

Quote Originally Posted by VonHammersmark View Post
    There was a rumour that Pedro Pascal is playing a "powerful businessman" who, I think, could be Maxwell Lord. What's more, Lord fits the Orwellian theme and has a connection to Metron that they can use to tease the New Gods which is in the pipeline supposedly
    Interesting thoughts...I'm still thinking Sebastien Ballesteros though, considering the Cheetah storyline. We'll have to see how it unfolds, he could be the mercenary that was guarding and trying to take advantage of Urzkartaga in the most recent Rucka run too, but that's be a little underwhelming.

I'm not sure of the shooting schedule and locations for how they'll do the Cheetah. If they'll be somewhere jungle-ish to shoot or have her transformation come about from a cursed object (I think it was a dagger in the DCnU) that could be anywhere - D.C., etc.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    From Gal's twitter...

"She's back"

Anyone else think the "metal" looks too much like soft material? the level of HD quality is a bit TOO good because you can see it isn't what it's pretending to be....I also think she needs some more.....support. The torso looks painted on and makes her chest look saggy instead of being a protective piece of armor.

I'm sure Gal went through a lot of training, but Angela Basset has better arms. It was annoying to see Robin Wright being in better shape than Diana.

Last edited by juan678; 06-18-2018 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Landing the Invisible Jet
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

If this is the invisible jet what happened to it? I hope she flies. But if this is the Jet cool

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    If this is the invisible jet what happened to it? I hope she flies. But if this is the Jet cool
    Oh, I have no idea. But if that’s the invisible jet, then it’s totally Super Friends. That little shop could be a red herring though. I’m glad to see her up on tall buildings though And no leather straps, no sword, no shield!!!

Incredible Member

Invisible jet!

But, it looks a little small. Hopefully there is room for Steve Trevor as a passenger (or if Diana is feeling generous, perhaps she will allow him to pilot it while she flies under her own power beside the jet).

And how very WONDERful to see that Diana will apparently be FLYING (no ifs, buts or qualifications about "gliding", "temporary godly power boost", etc) under her own power in broad daylight in this film.

Screenshot_20180618-195119_Instagram.jpg

Looks like someone took a bite out of Diana.
    Richard Alexander

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post
    It looks like she's sweating to me. Seems even more evident in the video.

But even if that is clear straps, it's probably to create the illusion she's wearing a strapless outfit and will probably not be seen in the finished film. It's the lack of the thick leather over-the-shoulder strap she's been wearing all the time so far that's relevant--denoting she won't be relying on a sword or shield for most (if not all) this movie.
    Which is a good thing.
    Look closer. I think it’s a big wound from Cheetah. Over her left breast.

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    Look closer. I think it’s a big wound from Cheetah. Over her left breast.
    I see someone posted exactly this one post above!

Not any spoilers just a guy doing some urban exploring in the Abandon mall WW84 is filming in

Thought I'd post if anyone wanted to see where they're filming at.