Page 5 of 169 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent 86 View Post
    Invisible jet!

But, it looks a little small. Hopefully there is room for Steve Trevor as a passenger (or if Diana is feeling generous, perhaps she will allow him to pilot it while she flies under her own power beside the jet).

And how very WONDERful to see that Diana will apparently be FLYING (no ifs, buts or qualifications about "gliding", "temporary godly power boost", etc) under her own power in broad daylight in this film.
    She apparently is not flying under her own power, but via invisible jet or something like that. Probably could have used that 'jet' in the Justice League movie.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Grace Randolph heard "Inconceivably BAD" news about WW84...

https://twitter.com/GraceRandolph/st...67547197140992

Apparently something related to Steve and other things (read her replies).
    Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 06-19-2018 at 03:52 AM.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheBullet View Post
    She apparently is not flying under her own power, but via invisible jet or something like that. Probably could have used that 'jet' in the Justice League movie.
    It is too small and too low for a jet.
    Maybe it is an invisible car
    It reminds me of the talking crystal from post crisis(yes wonder dome) that can change to whatever needs to be
    I miss him(?) too much

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post

I hate when these youtubers/bloggers do this. They come with bad news, but won't tell you what it's about, leaving people frustrated and anxious.
    If she can't say anything, then she better just keep it to herself.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheBullet View Post
    My bad. I saw a photo of Gal Gadot being suspended in front of the Capital (?) building and thought it was a vertical take off. It seems to have just been some positioning for the oddly low and small invisible jet (?) shot.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    Anyone else think the "metal" looks too much like soft material? the level of HD quality is a bit TOO good because you can see it isn't what it's pretending to be....I also think she needs some more.....support. The torso looks painted on and makes her chest look saggy instead of being a protective piece of armor.
    I think I agree, also the shinyness distracts. Her suit from the first movie very much looked like leather that had been dyed, and I think that helped in making it look real.

I’m not scurred at all. Patty’s choices make me think this is gunna be smaaaaaart.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post

Yeah, this is absurdly vague. Besides, is there even a possibility of a good explanation why Steve is back? I can't think of a single one that's especially "good" or "terrible." I feel like this is something we're just gonna have to accept, regardless of explanation. But I trust Patty, so I'm breezy.
    It's not about 'deserve' it's about what you believe. And I believe in Love.

Quote Originally Posted by kjn View Post
    I think I agree, also the shinyness distracts. Her suit from the first movie very much looked like leather that had been dyed, and I think that helped in making it look real.
    I think it's the exact same suit, but very different lighting, and we're seeing it unfiltered. I think in the movie it will be closer to what we saw in WW and JL.

Fantastic Member

The more we learn, the more I'm convinced that this is a fake world. Invisible jet, steve trevor's return. Enjoy it for one movie and it'll be gone. I think being trapped in an illusionary world gives us the potential for a lot of easter eggs (i.e, the invisible jet) which are too ridiculous to exist in reality. Steve Trevor is dead. Wonder Woman confirmed that in Justice League. No way that scene would have been left in there if Patty was bringing him back permanently.

Quote Originally Posted by gbshabo View Post
    The more we learn, the more I'm convinced that this is a fake world. Invisible jet, steve trevor's return. Enjoy it for one movie and it'll be gone. I think being trapped in an illusionary world gives us the potential for a lot of easter eggs (i.e, the invisible jet) which are too ridiculous to exist in reality. Steve Trevor is dead. Wonder Woman confirmed that in Justice League. No way that scene would have been left in there if Patty was bringing him back permanently.
    Hm. The infamous Bobby Ewing shower scene was at the end of the 1984-1985 season of Dallas, so technically...

Has someone confirmed Pedro Pascal's role in WW84?

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    Landing the Invisible Jet
    NOPE. They filmed a stunt actor running, and then filmed Gal being pulled down the same route to get the shot of her face. Watch the red car in both videos. It moves exactly the same. Her hair would not blow inside of a jet...and we wouldn't see her if it's invisible.

Quote Originally Posted by RealWonderman View Post
    NOPE. They filmed a stunt actor running, and then filmed Gal being pulled down the same route to get the shot of her face. Watch the red car in both videos. It moves exactly the same. Her hair would not blow inside of a jet...and we wouldn't see her if it's invisible.
    I'm guessing this will be a Cheetah scene?