Page 54 of 170 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast

Do you guys think we will ever see Diana fly?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmiMizuno View Post
    Do you guys think we will ever see Diana fly?
    She is at the height of her powers so I really hope so I don't see why Patty will just allow her to float in the air in one spot and not actually move. I wonder how strong she will be. Carrying buildings, planets, lifting Islands & volcanoes??

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious View Post
    She is at the height of her powers so I really hope so I don't see why Patty will just allow her to float in the air in one spot and not actually move. I wonder how strong she will be. Carrying buildings, planets, lifting Islands & volcanoes??
    It could mean Diana has realized all the powers that come with being a DCEU god.

Fantastic Member VonHammersmark's Avatar

I'd bring my expectations down a notch if I were you

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Why does anyone think she will be able to fly in this cinematic universe? Has the previous movies somehow convinced you that this will be the one?

Does she really need to lasso a lightning bolt or whatever they said in a spoiler, if true, to simulate flying?

Let's face it, she is getting about as much respect with her powerset that CBR gives her ranking strength levels.

The more things change in the DC universe, the more it stays the same. Wonder Woman is 2nd in power to Superman in words only. There is nothing in the comics or the movies she has been in to imply otherwise! In fact, if she is really 2nd in power to Supes, then the difference between 1st and 2nd is Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime vs DJ Qualls.

https://www.cbr.com/wonder-woman-198...r-revelations/

What do you guys think? Do you think Cheetah will ccome back or no?

Spectacular Member

Where is the new poster?

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by hkgkindaichi View Post
    Where is the new poster?
    It's not December it'll probably come with the trailer

Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheBullet View Post
    Why does anyone think she will be able to fly in this cinematic universe? Has the previous movies somehow convinced you that this will be the one?

Does she really need to lasso a lightning bolt or whatever they said in a spoiler, if true, to simulate flying?

Let's face it, she is getting about as much respect with her powerset that CBR gives her ranking strength levels.

The more things change in the DC universe, the more it stays the same. Wonder Woman is 2nd in power to Superman in words only. There is nothing in the comics or the movies she has been in to imply otherwise! In fact, if she is really 2nd in power to Supes, then the difference between 1st and 2nd is Arnold Schwarzenegger in his prime vs DJ Qualls.
    Technically, Diana is the most powerful superhero in the DCEU.

Quote Originally Posted by Castling View Post
    Technically, Diana is the most powerful superhero in the DCEU.
    I have a tough time with that concept with the curbstomping that Supes did to the entire Justice League as well as her jobbing to Steppenwolf.

According to who is she technically the most powerful superhero in the DCEU? I am pretty sure that is just hopeful conjecture on your part. Personally, I think Aquaman outshone Wonder Woman in his movie. At least action wise along with a strength feat of pushing a nuclear submarine up to the surface.

Incredible Member

All I really need to know right now is whether or not Cheetah will have her long hair or any tribal costume do-dads. I love the George Perez Cheetah look with the long hair and the body fur, and I pretty much want her cinematic equivalent to look as close to that as possible. If she's going to have short hair, I need time to prepare myself. And if she's going to have some kind of fabric costume or ornaments, a la Nu52 or rebirth, I need time to prepare myself for that too.

I don't want to see a picture of her, I just want to know in writing what the deal is.

2 weeks until the first trailer

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheBullet View Post
    I have a tough time with that concept with the curbstomping that Supes did to the entire Justice League as well as her jobbing to Steppenwolf.

According to who is she technically the most powerful superhero in the DCEU? I am pretty sure that is just hopeful conjecture on your part. Personally, I think Aquaman outshone Wonder Woman in his movie. At least action wise along with a strength feat of pushing a nuclear submarine up to the surface.
    Patty has to give her MAJOR strength feats this time. Her holding doomsday & blocking him is better than lifting a submarine. Did cheetah ever appear in lynda carter show?

Patty has to give her MAJOR strength feats this time. Her holding doomsday & blocking him is better than lifting a submarine. Did cheetah ever appear in lynda carter show?
    I am still waiting for her to fly in the DCEU. The fact that her biggest strength feat came in her first appearance seems just sad to me.

To me, there is nothing to suggest we are going to get the action scenes that we want to see from the upcoming movie. The Cheetah is no Doomsday or Atlantean army for that matter.