Page 69 of 170 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,035 of 2541

Given that movie Wonder Woman seems to borrow one Spiderman element for each movie—first climbing the tower wall in 2017, and now swinging from lightning in 2020—I wonder what other of Spiderman's signature moves she will or can borrow for future movies?

The 2004 train scene is certainly memorable, but at the same time a bit low-powered for Wonder Woman at her current level, and I'm not sure it's easily scaled up.
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Another image from the movie:

I know not all Snyder fans...probably not even most Snyder fans...but seriously, these people are the worst:

worst 1.jpg worst 2.jpg

And clearly know nothing about the character. Or comic books. Or movies.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post
    I know not all Snyder fans...probably not even most Snyder fans...but seriously, these people are the worst:

worst 1.jpg worst 2.jpg

And clearly know nothing about the character. Or comic books. Or movies.
    "Intellectuals' lol

They are the worst.
    Didn't Matt Reeves make a casting announcement tweet and they bombarded his Twitter, even though he has nothing to do with any of this crap?

BANNED
    Themyscira, Wundagore Mountain, Talok VIII

Ugh.
    I remember a vocal segment of Snyder fans that as soon as Wonder Woman became the DCEU's first unqualified success (meaning, a financial AND artistic hit that audiences and film reviewers loved), wanted to deviate attention from Snyder's divisive, artistic failures like Man of Steel and Batman V Superman, and claim Wonder Woman as HIS success (just because he cast Gal Gadot and came up wit some elements of the basic plot). They pretty much tried to downplay the contributions that star Gal, director co-screenwriter Patty Jenkins, and screenwriter Allan Heinberg made. All in an attempt to prop up Snyder.
    Also, Jenkins' WW was a "Wonder Woman for intellectuals"? LOL
    How silly.
    It was a well crafted, populsit, fun ride, and a big splashy blockbuster that also managed to integrate some brief thoughts about war and human nature, but it was FAR from some sort of deeply cerebral, intellectually stimulating
    masterwork.
    And that is perefctly fine with me.
    Last edited by FutureWonder; 01-04-2020 at 12:41 PM.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FutureWonder View Post
    It was a well crafted, populsit, fun ride, and a big splashy blockbuster that also managed to integrate some brief thoughts about war and human nature, but it was FAR from some sort of deeply cerebral, intellectually stimulating
    masterwork.
    And that is perefctly fine with me.
    yeah, and most superhero movies aren't anything more than what WW was anyway.

And that's fine.

I predict WW84 will be a "Frozen II": while it won't have any widespread hate, it will have a diverse amount of opinions across the spectrum, and the ones that hate it will be LOUD.

(And also like Frozen II, it will make bank at the box office.)

Just saw the trailer, and swinging from lightning bolts using her lasso is cool.
    TRUTH, JUSTICE, HOPE
    That is, the heritage of the Kryptonian Warrior: Kal-El, son of Jor-El
    You like Gameboy and NDS? - My channel
    Looks like I'll have to move past gameplay footage

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Force League Unlimited View Post
    Just saw the trailer, and swinging from lightning bolts using her lasso is cool.
    For a second there, I thought there was a new trailer, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    Another image from the movie:

Oh so epic.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Spectacular Member

So I guess no urzkartaga origin story in the film right? That would suck since most ppl don't know her comic history plus it would be cool see on screen in live action. plot leaks says she has white & black hair(why wtf??) & she dosent show up in form until the very end. :/
    Last edited by Mysterious; 01-15-2020 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious View Post
    So I guess no urzkartaga origin story in the film right? That would suck since most ppl don't know her comic history plus it would be cool see on screen in live action. plot leaks says she has white & black hair(why wtf??) & she dosent show up in form until the very end. :/
    Where did you get plot leaks?

Spectacular Member

From reddit & a youtube video breaking everything down. It was very interesting because alot of the leaks matched the trailer precisely

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious View Post
    From reddit & a youtube video breaking everything down. It was very interesting because alot of the leaks matched the trailer precisely
    Now I'm gonna have to decide whether or not I want to read them. Hmm..

Spectacular Member

Or you can watch the plot leaks youtube video it's like 11min he dosent miss anything