Page 71 of 170 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 2541
    Fantastic Member VonHammersmark's Avatar

I was expecting her to have a prosthetic nose, I think that would've taken it to the next level but I don't hate this at all. Now if I was nitpicking, I'd say the tear marks should extend all the way down to the jaw line, I wish her lips were black but other than that, I dig it

I hope unlike Ares she will stick around. That after the movie Cheetah won’t be cured

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    I'm always a fan of when they draw Cheetah with the "tear tracks." It's such a visually striking look and perfect for a cheetah-themed character.

I saw quite a few people saying it didn't look anything like Wiig (which I disagree with; maybe I've just been watching too many SNL skits with her lately but I can see her in that image so clearly). But I guess that's also kind of a credit to the look and Wiig's visual acting. I'm so excited to see her in the film. I'm crossing my fingers she's the breakout star.
    I saw some comments like that on Twitter, but I agree with you. I definitely see her.

I wonder if it's the lighting in this photo, but this image doesn't entirely mesh with what was described in the Reddit leaks
    spoilers:
    She was described as having long hair and the tear tracks on the eyes, but the fur was so light that the viewer wasn't certain if it was actually white or not and that there would be more CGI work. But this, at least at a glance, seems like practical effects and yellow? Also, since they are revealing her so soon, maybe she's like this earlier in the movie than the final act"
    end of spoilers

Looks good, not great but good.

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    First Look at Cheetah:

This honestly doesn't look as bad as it could have, but I have to see it in motion/with actual CGI before I make any final judgements.

But I echo those happy to have a more Post-Crisis Cheetah look.

You guys think Steve will dead again?

Incredible Member

I guess Cheetah could have looked worse. But, I also think Cheetah could have looked a lot better.

If they weren’t willing to use prosthetics to give Cheetah a more feline look, I almost wish they’d just gone with an Alex Ross / Kingdom Come style Cheetah.

I hope that Kirsten Wiig can sell Cheetah’s ferocity and lethalness with the simple face paint.

If there's one thing I dislike about it, it's the slicked back hair. I think it looks bad and doesn't compliment her facial design. It reminds me of the really weird hairstyle they gave to Mystique in the X-Men movies.

Hey for all we know they could have slightly changed her appearance. I mean this is just one appearance of her

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    It gives me a Thundercats vibe if that had ever been done in live action, specifically Cheetara, and that works for me. Kinda wish they could have kept the lid on it longer though, they were doing a good job hiding it.
    Well, there's only so many ways you can do "humanoid cheetah". The character concept guides what the character looks like, so... "woman covered in cheetah fur" will tend to look a certain way.

Incredible Member

I agree that I kind of wish the hair looked a bit more messy. Right now she looks a little bit too much like movie Mystique.

She should have cat eyes and maybe a muzzle. Her appearance is too human for me.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Agree on the cat eyes. Hard disagree on the muzzle. I hate a too- bestial Cheetah and much prefer this Wiig image to the usual werewolf look.

Maybe they toned it down due to cats? Also, she could also look more feral the longer she is this form

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    Agree on the cat eyes. Hard disagree on the muzzle. I hate a too- bestial Cheetah and much prefer this Wiig image to the usual werewolf look.
    That's understandable.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."