Page 76 of 170 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 2541

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious View Post
    After watching Black Widow second trailer I wonder how Diana's combat skills as an expert will stand out from hers. The moves were pretty much the same in both their trailers. They will be competing hard at the box office. Hopefully not another dc vs marvel best female hero battle.

Patty really has to bring it
    It should probably come off differently because Diana has super-strength, the bracelets, and the lasso, which Widow doesn't.

All-New Member

What the world needs now is a second WW84 trailer.

Given that 2 Fast 2 Furious 9 has been postponed to April next year, I think there is an open question what will happen with lots of movies that are supposed to premiere in the coming months. At the same time, theaters here in Sweden are limiting the number of people they are admitting; not sure how it looks like in other places.

What I think will happen is that some movies will premiere at their scheduled date, and might do very well given limited competition. But I also think that this will work best for lower-budgeted releases. WW84 is one of those films that likely will be dependant on huge turnouts.

But who knows?
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

New promotional posters:

Last edited by Last Son of Krypton; 03-13-2020 at 09:54 AM.

Its not a bad suit as I first thought.
    #InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

I hate Zack Snyder for taking her ability to fly (Superman didn't fly at first as well so she not being able to fly because it wasn't her first power doesn't make no sense) but at leat now she should be able to fly with that Armor, at least for one scene...

Incredible Member Geraldofrivia's Avatar

They have removed the release dates

[QUOTE=Last Son of Krypton;4886443]New promotional posters:

Is it just me, or does it seem as though Diana is making herself transparent/invisible?

I thin the armor actually looks better than how it's usually shown the comics. Never usually say that often.

Spectacular Member

I like the helmet because of the Wings and the pointy beak above the forehead. I like the shoulders they look like wings, also the real wings look very sharp n powerful. but the rest of the frontal armor looks absolutely bland. she has Aquaman's symbol pattern on her legs if you havent noticed by now

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious View Post
    I like the helmet because of the Wings and the pointy beak above the forehead. I like the shoulders they look like wings, also the real wings look very sharp n powerful. but the rest of the frontal armor looks absolutely bland. she has Aquaman's symbol pattern on her legs if you havent noticed by now
    The helmet is the best part. I think they missed an opportunity for a double W on her chest like it is in the comics. The side shot is my favorite but the backgrounds being sort of psychedelic or tie dyed like in the rainbow one with lightning W's is more like the 60's than the 80's. They're really nice though, the art direction is great.

Looks too much like a Gold Saint for my taste but still better than the comic version.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Looks too much like a Gold Saint for my taste but still better than the comic version.
    At first I missed the skin and the weapons but I like it better too.

GEA.jpg

GMA 3.jpg

It's more cohesive and the hip boots and lack of battle skirt make it seem modern as opposed to ancient Greek warrior.

I wonder Birds of Prey is being released digitally early. You guys think the same will be true for Diana? I mean with the virus spreading it’s only thing that makes sense

BANNED
    Themyscira, Wundagore Mountain, Talok VIII

Things are not looking good for the rest of this summer's would-be blockbusters.
    This past weekend was the lowest grossing box office weekend in nearly twenty years, and every single holdover movie in the top thirty box office chart decreased at least 60 % from last weekend.
    For example, Onward, Pixar's latest, decreased 73 % on this, its second weekend. That is Pixar's all-time worst second weekend, despite this film getting much better reviews than the Cars trilogy and The Good Dinosaur, all of which had much better second-weekend decreases than Onward.

People's very justified fears about congregating in enclosed places combined with theatre chains' getting restrictions about how many people they can admit is evidently impacting the box office. I cannot imagine the openings of Wonder Woman1984 and Black Widow not getting postponed, considering that these two [quite expensive] films are potential billion-dollar grossers that cannot afford to underperform (especially in the case of WW84, since it is part of a still-wobbly cinematic universe). If WW84 underperforms, it will decrease the chances of a Wonder Woman 3, and I am sure that no Wonder Woman fan would want a trilogy not coming to fruition.
    So, yeah...I'd rather WW84 is postponed to the winter, which will likely help its legs anyway, since holiday films always leg it out better than other seasons.

Edit to add:

It is official: Black Widow's opening is officially delayed by the studio.
    https://variety.com/2020/film/box-of...us-1203532996/

Expect Wonder Woman 1984 to be announced as delayed any time now...
    Last edited by FutureWonder; 03-17-2020 at 10:59 AM.