Page 84 of 170 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894134 ... LastLast
Results 1,246 to 1,260 of 2541

I hope they don't make her look like a fodder this time

Fantastic Member VonHammersmark's Avatar

You hope in vain

Woo hoo...can't wait to see Diana get smashed into the ground by Superman again. Can't wait to see the Amazons get slaughtered. Again. Can't wait for Diana (and the rest of the League) to be thoroughly outclassed and rendered superfluous AGAIN.

But hey, at least this time she'll get to chop the head off the villain that was already defeated. Totally worth it.

I only saw parts of JL on a plane months after it was released so this should be easy to avoid for me.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Didn't she fail to save the hostages in the original cut and they all got blown up or something?

Have fun with that I guess.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Didn't she fail to save the hostages in the original cut and they all got blown up or something?
    That was one of the rumoured major differences. And not something I have any interest in seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by VonHammersmark View Post
    You hope in vain
    I hope it flops harder than the first one then

Funko Pops for WW84 are in stores now. They’re usually a decent enough representation. Cheetah looks good to me.

Incredible Member

...why are some people so obsessed with seeing Synder's vision restored? He's no genius. His DC films are bleak, pompous and show little understanding of the characters or their appeal.

BANNED
    Themyscira, Wundagore Mountain, Talok VIII

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    ...why are some people so obsessed with seeing Synder's vision restored? He's no genius. His DC films are bleak, pompous and show little understanding of the characters or their appeal.
    A lot of Snyder fans have convinced themselves that the problems that Justice League had were all Whedon's fault. They somehow "forgot" that Snyder has been the sole director of many terrible films, and that Justice League features all of Snyder's bad filmmaking habits. They truly think that the Snyder Cut will be better reviewed and better received, I bet you anything that, had JL been directed only by Snyder, the film would have gotten an even worse Tomato Rating and an even worse box office take.

Anyway, back on topic: Cheetah's own Hot Wheel from Wonder Woman 1984:
    Cheetah.jpg
    I love that they still have not released any actual picture of Cheetah (only drawings and toys). I truly want to see her full form when I watch the film)
    Plus two other WW hot wheels designs:

EXwKgb5WoAASCsu.jpg

EXwKiNdXgAA4ETv.jpg
    Last edited by FutureWonder; 05-21-2020 at 08:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by FutureWonder View Post
    Cheetah.jpg
    Ooh, aside from the blonde hair this looks straight out of the comics. I like!
    Can't wait to see this fight scene.

Quote Originally Posted by FutureWonder View Post
    A lot of Snyder fans have convinced themselves that the problems that Justice League had were all Whedon's fault. They somehow "forgot" that Snyder has been the sole director of many terrible films, and that Justice League features all of Snyder's bad filmmaking habits. They truly think that the Snyder Cut will be better reviewed and better received, I bet you anything that, had JL been directed only by Snyder, the film would have gotten an even worse Tomato Rating and an even worse box office take.

Cheetah.jpg
    I love that they still have not released any actual picture of Cheetah (only drawings and toys). I truly want to see her full form when I watch the film)
    Plus two other WW hot wheels designs:
    EXwKgb5WoAASCsu.jpg

EXwKiNdXgAA4ETv.jpg
    Design seems pretty classic Cheetah but I'll need to see it in live-action before I can judge. I'm sure no one at WB wants a similar treatment response Cats got.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Design seems pretty classic Cheetah but I'll need to see it in live-action before I can judge. I'm sure no one at WB wants a similar treatment response Cats got.
    Thankfully I think it's shaping up to be prosthetic/make-up with CG touches. I think the tail for sure with be CGI, but not sure on the rest of it

If it ends up looking hokey, it will hopefully just not be the same way as CATS (I still want to see that lol)

Ooh, aside from the blonde hair this looks straight out of the comics. I like!
    Can't wait to see this fight scene.
    Having a uniform blondeness to the Post-Crisis Cheetah look with the hair is an interesting visual.

Thankfully I think it's shaping up to be prosthetic/make-up with CG touches. I think the tail for sure with be CGI, but not sure on the rest of it

If it ends up looking hokey, it will hopefully just not be the same way as CATS (I still want to see that lol)
    Well, I guess one thing going for Cheetah is she's supposed to be intentionally horrifying than whatever Cats was trying.