Page 85 of 170 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,275 of 2541

Quote Originally Posted by FutureWonder View Post
    I'm really digging this. Now I want something similar for the comics, the current look is not doing it for me.

Incredible Member

I wish Mattel still had the DC license, because McFarlane is making these gigantic action figures. Having a nice six inch Cheetah would be so cool...

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    I wish Mattel still had the DC license, because McFarlane is making these gigantic action figures. Having a nice six inch Cheetah would be so cool...

I can't wrap my head around the fact that with Wonder Woman 84 expected to be a large selling movie that we aren't getting any of the films villains made in 6 inch form. Cheetah missing from this line is a major fail.
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.

BANNED
    Themyscira, Wundagore Mountain, Talok VIII

Any news of trailer # 2 coming out soon?

Incredible Member

Honestly I don't think we need any more trailers. They don't want to spoil any more of the movie than they already have. Especially with the previous screenings having leaked the plot already.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyBoy View Post
    Honestly I don't think we need any more trailers. They don't want to spoil any more of the movie than they already have. Especially with the previous screenings having leaked the plot already.
    Most of the casuals in the general audience aren't going to pursue the leaks.

Due to the delays in release, it may be wise to release another trailer to re-ignite hype for the movie and remind people it exists.

Quote Originally Posted by FutureWonder View Post
    Any news of trailer # 2 coming out soon?
    I think they should wait...

Honestly i feel like they should drop the movie next year, and keep the trailer for octuber or december

I want it to have a decent box office at least the same as the first one.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Most of the casuals in the general audience aren't going to pursue the leaks.

Due to the delays in release, it may be wise to release another trailer to re-ignite hype for the movie and remind people it exists.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I think they should wait...

Honestly i feel like they should drop the movie next year, and keep the trailer for octuber or december

I want it to have a decent box office at least the same as the first one.
    I most certainly want that, and I preferred if it made even more than the first worldwide. That's the only way that Wonder Woman 3 is a certainty.

Also:
    new art for flip flops that will be a part of WW84's marketing blitz. Here Cheetah's fur looks darker...more like the comics, which I like. I cannot wait to see how this looks in the movie!!!

https://twitter.com/Luiz_Fernando_J/...64611227844610
    Attached Images Attached Images

I still Wonder why they didn't make Cheetah fast that's like her main power

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    I still Wonder why they didn't make Cheetah fast that's like her main power
    Who says they didn't?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Poison View Post
    I can't wrap my head around the fact that with Wonder Woman 84 expected to be a large selling movie that we aren't getting any of the films villains made in 6 inch form. Cheetah missing from this line is a major fail.
    Equally as bad is that Mattel are making a "Wonder Woman" 12" doll line, but it includes human Barbara, not Cheetah! Would it have been so hard to make a Cheetah, even if it was just a doll in a bodysuit? It's possible that Cheetah's design wasn't finalised in time to make any toys, except for the Lego minifigure (which is easier to produce in a short timeframe). Ares' design changed in the first film, which is why the action figure looked little like the character in the film.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent 86 View Post
    Equally as bad is that Mattel are making a "Wonder Woman" 12" doll line, but it includes human Barbara, not Cheetah! Would it have been so hard to make a Cheetah, even if it was just a doll in a bodysuit? It's possible that Cheetah's design wasn't finalised in time to make any toys, except for the Lego minifigure (which is easier to produce in a short timeframe). Ares' design changed in the first film, which is why the action figure looked little like the character in the film.
    I mean, if I were a little kid, I'd probably want Barbara over Cheetah. It looks like she'll have action scenes as Barbara, and kids love dolls with clothes.

Incredible Member

What changes did movie Ares undergo?

BANNED

I definitely preferred the Ares design with the animal skull head and the blood-red flaming sword. I feel that it was more cinematic and memorable than the armor made of shrapnel look they gave us.