Page 91 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,365 of 2541
    Ultimate Member

Cheetah's look when she's in the WH was also really good.

I thought it was fun. I'm looking forward to it.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

My roommates who know I'm a diehard WW fan (and also enjoyed the first movie and are looking forward to this one) watched the trailer with me.

They thought Cheetah looked cool even without knowing too much about her, and we were all collectively relieved she looked better than CATS.

We also may watch CATS tonight

Cheetah looks cool, and it seems they are going for a very different vibe in the way Cheetah and Wonder Woman fight compared to the fights in the first movie.

But as a trailer, I think it's not as good as the first one. I mean, it's not a bad one in any way, but the first one was spectacular in its choice of music and the way it handled narration.
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

Nice trailer for WW. Still would prefer if Diana could fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Cheetah's look when she's in the WH was also really good.
    Kind of reminds me of Ross' Cheetah from Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Judging by some shots in the trailer. I'm guessing those promotional stuff of looking like she's flying is just mid-lighting jump.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    I'm not a huge fan of Cheetah here, she seems kind of generic.
    seems like the format was to incorporate elements of the golden/silver age along with slightly modern flourishes, e.g., real fur. I'd have figured she'd have a blatantly feline face, but maybe there's yet another "final" morphing later in the climax. Or not.

I just hope the film is successful.

I still have no idea how Steve comes back. We'll see what sort of power Max Lord has in-movie. Greek gods? Apokolips?

I really liked the trailer, i wish they used a more epic music for this second tho, like the first one.

Cheetah looks amazing and thanks god the fans and Locals are liking it so far, from what i saw on Twitter and the youtube comments
    Last edited by Cruelrain; 08-22-2020 at 02:05 PM.

Amazing trailer! Kristen Wig looks amazing and also scary a bit! I was worried about her because of her only doing comedy movies but she really impressed me! Can’t wait to see it!

I've been saying it with each new piece of promotion I see and I'll say it again now, this is going to be better than the original. Great trailer. And man, why can't the comics make Steve this likeable?
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    It's too soon to assume she won't fly. I mean, based on the leaks of the plit, it said that she does gain the ability to fly.

Grain of salt, but Jenkins said in the 80 years of Wonder Woman panel apparently Warners/DC have big plans for Wonder Woman's 80th anniversary next year.

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Grain of salt, but Jenkins said in the 80 years of Wonder Woman panel apparently Warners/DC have big plans for Wonder Woman's 80th anniversary next year.
    Like they should. And WW84 will most likely be released next year too. So they truly need to push the Wonder verse more.

Incredible Member

Nice trailer.

Fully transformed Cheetah looked like a CGI model to me and didn’t really have enough ... “weight”. Maybe it was just the lighting? I hope that Wiig was fully transformed with prosthetics and makeup for at least some of her scenes as Cheetah. I really don’t want another video game cut scene final battle like in the first movie with the CGI Ares battling a mostly CGI Wonder Woman.

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    It's too soon to assume she won't fly. I mean, based on the leaks of the plit, it said that she does gain the ability to fly.
    For all we know she flies because of the armor, or the other possibility is that she is a friendly neighborhood Wonder Woman catching lightning bolts instead of webbing skyscrapers. Hopefully there will always be lightning around if that is the case. :-)