Page 92 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142 ... LastLast
Results 1,366 to 1,380 of 2541
    Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheBullet View Post
    For all we know she flies because of the armor, or the other possibility is that she is a friendly neighborhood Wonder Woman catching lightning bolts instead of webbing skyscrapers. Hopefully there will always be lightning around if that is the case. :-)
    For all we know about the plot leaks, she flies on her own eventually.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    We also may watch CATS tonight
    We just got done watching CATS.
    Oh my God, what the hell was that.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent 86 View Post
    Nice trailer.

Fully transformed Cheetah looked like a CGI model to me and didn’t really have enough ... “weight”. Maybe it was just the lighting? I hope that Wiig was fully transformed with prosthetics and makeup for at least some of her scenes as Cheetah. I really don’t want another video game cut scene final battle like in the first movie with the CGI Ares battling a mostly CGI Wonder Woman.
    It's going to be a typical CGI at night action scene to make the CGI look a little better. I think she already looks way better and more comics accurate than Ares though.

But yeah, hoping for some more bits where she isn't moving around where we see more of the makeup

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    For all we know about the plot leaks, she flies on her own eventually.
    Each trailer confirms more and more of the leaks, so odds are good.

Looks like Gadot and Pine‘s chemistry will once again be one of the big highlights. It might be a copout, but maybe they should find a way to keep him around for the third one.
    I don’t know what I think about Cheeta though. Maybe they should have gone the practical effects route.

full transformed Cheetah looks good, it's not perfect

it looks like it has more weight than the spiderman from Civil War just to compare lol

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Agent 86 View Post
    Nice trailer.

Fully transformed Cheetah looked like a CGI model to me and didn’t really have enough ... “weight”. Maybe it was just the lighting?
    Yeah, I saw it too. It's pretty floaty

80th Anniversary logo revealed by Jenkins at one of the panels.

I feel like the CGI third act fight is going to be the weakest part of the movie like in the first one, though Cheetah at least looks better than Ares from what I can see.

Extraordinary Member Restingvoice's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    I feel like the CGI third act fight is going to be the weakest part of the movie like in the first one, though Cheetah at least looks better than Ares from what I can see.
    Yeah she doesn't have a moustache

So I'm guessing that shot of Max Lord campaign has him trying to mind control... someone with lightning powers... and since I don't have other suspect... it's Diana

Spectacular Member

Ares looked just like the comics & the injustice game. What did ppl expect him to look like?? Ppl arent liking the blonde hair on cheetah & i agree. No contrast to her bright fur. I see why perez never used blonde hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    80th Anniversary logo revealed by Jenkins at one of the panels.
    I like it. Nice use of colour and negative space, and even if it's extremely stylised, the face gives a hint of longing and aspiration.
    «Speaking generally, it is because of the desire of the tragic poets for the marvellous that so varied and inconsistent an account of Medea has been given out» (Diodorus Siculus, The Library of History [4.56.1])

I'm predicting this will be a "Frozen II" in that it's a sequel to a popular film that, while not widely hated, will generate a LOT of discussion due to the impact the first one made.

(Not that there aren't people who hate Frozen II, I just mean that opinions are all over the place with that film.)

This is warm Smoked Gouda on a cheddar Triscuit.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious View Post
    Ares looked just like the comics & the injustice game. What did ppl expect him to look like?? Ppl arent liking the blonde hair on cheetah & i agree. No contrast to her bright fur. I see why perez never used blonde hair.
    Blue Perez armor and not seeing his actor's face and mustache through the helmet would have been nice.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Blue Perez armor and not seeing his actor's face and mustache through the helmet would have been nice.
    Altering his voice when in the armor probably would have also helped.

Extraordinary Member Dr. Poison's Avatar

After seeing Cats earlier this year, I was worried about how Cheetah would turn out but she did not disappoint. I'm really excited for this movie!
    Currently(or soon to be) Reading: Alan Scott: Green Lantern, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Fire & Ice: Welcome to Smallville, Green Arrow, Green Lantern, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Society of America, Power Girl, Superman, Shazam, Titans, Wesley Dodds: Sandman, Wonder Woman, & World's Finest: Teen Titans.