Page 95 of 170 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 2541
    Fantastic Member VonHammersmark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FutureWonder View Post
    Amazing life-size statues!! Cheetah's spots are...interesting.
    Attachment 100305
    King Cheetahs' spots are sort of like that

BANNED
    Themyscira, Wundagore Mountain, Talok VIII

Quote Originally Posted by VonHammersmark View Post
    King Cheetahs' spots are sort of like that
    Her movie look does resemble the King Cheetah (although, with a name like "King Cheetah," I would have expected that look to be used for a potential Sebastian Ballesteros/Cheetah appearance in any potential future sequel)

Attachment 100305
    The Cheetah one is gorgeous. She looks very haunting, and I really get a "tragic greek mythical monster" vibe from her.

Incredible Member

Attachment 100305
    Very interesting. And a bit different to the trailer (although that could change in the final movie). And very different to the earlier statue which made the fur look more like feathers and had barely visible spots.

It's kind of like a "hybrid" design - beastly feet, human hands. Mottled "fur" covering most of her skin, but leaving patches of skin exposed, including a "V" neckline and all of her face. I guess the transformation started at her feet and was making it's way up her body, but stopped around her neck and at her wrists for some reason. Or maybe this is some kind of in-between transformation while Diana is trying to reverse the curse?

Default What would you like to see in the second Wonder Woman movie?

I honestly hope it shows Wonder Woman struggling with everyday things I watched a trailer and it seems Barbara is very envious of Wonder Woman and sees her as perfect so I'd like there to be a big contrast to that like Diana working in fast food by day (like in the 90's) and be Wonder Woman by night. Maybe she gets a better job opportunity and meets Barbara that way which I think would be good but I'd like to see Wonder Woman struggle with things like everybody else.

Wonder Woman fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
    I honestly hope it shows Wonder Woman struggling with everyday things I watched a trailer and it seems Barbara is very envious of Wonder Woman and sees her as perfect so I'd like there to be a big contrast to that like Diana working in fast food by day (like in the 90's) and be Wonder Woman by night. Maybe she gets a better job opportunity and meets Barbara that way which I think would be good but I'd like to see Wonder Woman struggle with things like everybody else.
    Little to no references to other DC properties so I can continue pretend this and the first exist in their own universe.

Other than than that idk, movie seems to be shaping to be fine enough from the trailers. Maybe Ares' helmet on display somewhere as trophy/Easter egg.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

‘Wonder Woman 1984’: Exhibition Braces For Another Release Date Change During Pandemic Post-‘Tenet’

"With New York, Los Angeles and San Francisco movie theaters still not open, our exhibition sources are hearing that Warner Bros is apt to move Wonder Woman 1984 again, this time out of its current October 2 date to either sometime in November or possibly to late December. That would bump the studio’s Legendary feature Dune out of its December 18 weekend to sometime in 2021.

Tenet is another reason why Wonder Woman 1984 won’t be able to go during the first weekend of October. With sources currently estimating that New York and Los Angeles won’t open movie theaters until early October/late September, the Christopher Nolan movie will still need to make a big splash in those markets, or at least make its best effort. Having Wonder Woman 1984 in Tenet‘s way won’t help its hopeful domestic tail at the box office."

Full article: https://deadline.com/2020/09/wonder-...as-1203019735/

Probably for the best to just delay it to some unspecified time in 2021 at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Probably for the best to just delay it to some unspecified time in 2021 at this point.
    Sadly, I must concur.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Sadly, I must concur.
    I hope March or April.

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PopQuezy View Post
    I hope March or April.
    Probably April or May.

As much as I want to see it, they should just bite the bullet and postpone it to next year or release straight to VOD. Things are not going to be sufficiently better by next month, November, or December.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Sadly, I must concur.
    Yeah, this was like one of only two movies I wanted to see this year but better to indefinitely postpone at this point.

Or put in HBO MAX if ATT/WB wanted to give me an actual reason to bother getting that.

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post
    As much as I want to see it, they should just bite the bullet and postpone it to next year or release straight to VOD. Things are not going to be sufficiently better by next month, November, or December.
    If the movie looks to be the blockbuster that people are saying it will be, release it as soon as possible. I don't want to wait. Are we really worried how much it will make at the box office? I don't want to be beholden to some box office total such that it is the only way to get more sequels. I am pretty sure a third movie is going to follow!

Besides, another year of conjecture whether Wonder Woman will fly on her own power is just too much for me