Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Heroine Addict View Post
    Without a doubt! Now, if we could only get Marquez, Pepe Larraz, & Marcus To as X-eXclusives, the Mutant books would be a wonder to behold regularly... at least visually.
    It's been a while since we've had artist consistency, and even some of the best titles have had issues with lesser art quality. Marquez, Larraz & To on X-Men ongoings would be freaking uncanny.

Quote Originally Posted by Calintz View Post
    I like the this. Don't care much for armor and pixie but i like where you went with this
    Much appreciated. I definitely think it'd be a more engaging Gold cast, rather than a rehash of X-Men we've seen together time and time again. Some cool powers & aesthetics among them too.

Quote Originally Posted by lurkerforyears View Post
    I am pretty sure Emma won't be invited but I hope she sends a gift through someone (Cuckoos would be the most obvious choice)
    Maybe she'll turn up regardless of an invitation- that would be fun. A gift would be great too, though I do wonder what Emma would get them (something extravagant for sure). She's not on good terms with the Cuckoos though. Also, wedding gifts for Piotr & Kitty would be hard.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Why would Kitty be leaving the team? I'd think that once Piotr breaks her heart, he goes to leave for Astonishing.
    Nothing would make me happier than Kitty Pryde retiring from the X-Men for a while but I doubt that's happening as current editorial and writers love her. And I'm not sure the wedding will be a disaster, as Rosenberg said Colossus is in a good place in Astonishing. Rachel has gone Hound, and Storm is the central character in the arc post-wedding. I think it's either Nightcrawler or Colossus. Kurt still doesn't have a soul right? Maybe that's his reasoning as he wants a higher purpose? Idk. And Piotr may not want to mix business and pleasure with his wife, hence why he departs for Astonishing regarding his status as an X-Man.

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Colomino. Domossus. Neenotr.
    I wonder if that'll come to fruition in X-Force or Deadpool 3. That'd be neat.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    Any guesses on what the polybagged classified variant for #30 is? All we know is that it’s too spoilery to not be polybagged.
    I'm thinking it's probably just whoever crashes the wedding. Maybe some connection to Extermination?

Where is Lady Mastermind nowadays? You know with all the references to Claremont's X-Men run I wouldn't be surprised if we have a new Logan/Mariko wedding twist here lol.
    Last edited by Hush; 06-18-2018 at 03:55 AM.

BANNED

Mesmero has been manipulating Kitty and Colossus all along!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    Mesmero has been manipulating Kitty and Colossus all along!
    Lol, that would be hilarious. Colossus was only hypnotized into thinking he still loved Kitty

Ninpuu - Shinobi Change! Striderblack01's Avatar

As far as I can tell:

-Kitty & Piotr get married
    -Seeing their true love tie the knot to someone else, both Katya and Rachel lose it & go Darkchylde / Dark Phoenix
    -They kill half the team & Piotr has to kill Katya
    -While the rest of X-men fight Dark Phoenix Rachel, Piotr is visited by...Mephisto!

<Cut to 6 months later>

-Everyone is alive, Kitty & Piotr never got married, and things as awkward AF

Certified Gold, boyos!
    The Milkshake Boom
    Quite possibly the greatest movie podcast ever made!
    (But probably not)

BANNED

The entire Gold run has been a dream induced by Mesmero...it would explain why things are so Kitty centric....it's all been in HER head.

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteQueenEmmaFrost View Post
    The entire Gold run has been a dream induced by Mesmero...it would explain why things are so Kitty centric....it's all been in HER head.
    That would be so funny. Other than the Mojoverse arc, this book has been largely self contained. It would be easy to retcon it away by saying it was a dream. Heck they can say the Blue team never met the Gold team in Mjoverse and those were just creations Mojo created for them to interact with for the ratings

Quote Originally Posted by Hush View Post
    Where is Lady Mastermind nowadays? You know with all the references to Claremont's X-Men run I wouldn't be surprised if we have a new Logan/Mariko wedding twist here lol.
    You're joking but... this sounds likely.