Extraordinary Member Silver Fang's Avatar

Default Hunt for Wolverine Claws of A Killer #2 Preview

Loving the series so far.

Yeah. So far, I think it's solid. It's the book I was actually looking forward to.

Only thing close to a complaint I have so far is the art style. But I can see what they were going for with Guice drawing. Not a style I can't tolerate. And hopefully the story stays good.
    Last edited by Silver Fang; 06-14-2018 at 04:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    Yeah. So far, I think it's solid. It's the book I was actually looking forward to.

Only thing close to a complaint I have so far is the art style. But I can see what they were going for with Guice drawing. Not a style I can't tolerate. And hopefully the story stays good.
    Yeah, it's going for a more 'dirty', gritty style to match the tone of the book. I honestly wasn't expecting zombies, but Tamaki seems to have the characters down. The only one I'm really worried for (as far as potentially being underwritten or bland) is Deathstrike, and that's only because she's done nothing but repeat that Logan is here. But, so far, the mystery-horror elements have been going strong.

Nice preview.
    While I don't care for this three characters, its a nice intrigued set up.
    Wondering:
    So this is failed test #127? Only basic motion function but cognitive malfunction?
    Soteira is used in greek mythology and means “saviour”, used on deity with meaning “save and cleanse them of evil”.(Wikpedia). So soteira is an experiment to bring selected people back after death? Who should be saved, who or what should be cleansed?

So the bomb in Tribeca Wolverine/Logan and the New Avengers ran into was experiment #1?
    And it worked on Logan years after and not on this poor people?
    Will we encounter the mastermind behind everything in Mystery in Madripoor,(I remember sorteira was mentioned in a summary for Mystery in Madripoor) and the actual experiment in Claws of a killer? Will we learn what happen to Logan or his doppelganger in Weapon Lost and learn about the past in Adamantium Agenda?

Like the art and tone of this book.

Great preview. Daken's profile really seems to be rising. I hope it continues to do so. It looks like he and his father aren't going to be on the friendliest terms when Logan comes back. That could bring out the best and worst in them. Looks like that's already starting to show.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by GylT'Nav View Post
    Nice preview.
    While I don't care for this three characters, its a nice intrigued set up.
    Wondering:
    So this is failed test #127? Only basic motion function but cognitive malfunction?
    Soteira is used in greek mythology and means “saviour”, used on deity with meaning “save and cleanse them of evil”.(Wikpedia). So soteira is an experiment to bring selected people back after death? Who should be saved, who or what should be cleansed?

So the bomb in Tribeca Wolverine/Logan and the New Avengers ran into was experiment #1?
    And it worked on Logan years after and not on this poor people?
    Will we encounter the mastermind behind everything in Mystery in Madripoor,(I remember sorteira was mentioned in a summary for Mystery in Madripoor) and the actual experiment in Claws of a killer? Will we learn what happen to Logan or his doppelganger in Weapon Lost and learn about the past in Adamantium Agenda?

Like the art and tone of this book.
    Yeah it's really intriguing, I think the mastermind is going to show up in either Dead Ends or Weapon Lost. About the soteira project, maybe it has something to do with what Logan told Tony in the last issue of Adamantium Agenda, that he's going to do something for him if Tony don't use his body as a "science project".

Judging by the sollicits, one of the three members won't make it out alive so maybe we'll see this doppelgander again by the end of this mini. About the Soteira project, yeah I'm not sure what or who they want to resurrect but right now it doesn't seem to work lol.'

My guess is we're going to learn the identity of the mastermind in Weapon Lost, the origins of this new weapon in Adamantium Agenda, its purpose in Claws of the Killer and maybe where it was created in Mystery in Madripoor. And Dead Ends will play like a criminal story where they will explain what's really happening.

Just a theory, I might be completely wrong of course lol.

Nice preview by the way, I really liked the first issue and I can't wait to see what's the deal with those zombies and this "Wolverine". Deathstrike being so sure that Logan's adamantium signature is here while Creed is sure that he was never here might be a clue that they're not dealing with the real Wolverine but with something else. Maybe it's a trap or maybe it's just Albert chilling in this town

Butch Guice might no be my favourite artist but his style is perfect for this story.

Not much to say about the book, i'll be getting it...
    As for Project Soteira speculation i'm with you guys.

I can agree. The solicit for Dead Ends is about the characters coming together to show what they learned, and piece the mystery puzzle together. So the villain here probably will play a bigger role when we get to DE.

Of course with Daken being captured, I can see them stealing some of his DNA, and we'll have a clone of Daken running around. lol Given Marvel's deal with Wolverines, gotta have another one.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Fang View Post
    I can agree. The solicit for Dead Ends is about the characters coming together to show what they learned, and piece the mystery puzzle together. So the villain here probably will play a bigger role when we get to DE.

Of course with Daken being captured, I can see them stealing some of his DNA, and we'll have a clone of Daken running around. lol Given Marvel's deal with Wolverines, gotta have another one.
    That happned alredy, souls wolverine run had sinister make a army of daken,