Default Petition at Change.org for Amazon to better pack their books

Considering all this recent talk about Amazon not packing their books properly, and my personal experience, I went ahead and created a petition at Change.org. It would be really cool to gather as much signatures as possible. Of course, it'd be awesome if you guys helped promoting it!

I really don't know how effective this Change.org website can be, but we don't lose anything by trying. Amazon will be notified of every signature we collect!

Anaway, here's the petition!

You know, you can offer feedback on packaging. Just go to your orders page and you'll see a button next to the order.

I'm pretty shure other people, like toy collectors for example, would appriciate better packaging too. I've seen some photos about damaged toys (quite pricey ones) due to inadequate packaging.
    Or people who buy any kind of box sets maybe.
    You should include those, maybe the petition would reach a wider audience.

Signed as it worth a try. And because I don't know how amazon handles his packaging feedback tool. I have received a expensive book very badly packaged. I have asked for a replacement after leaving my packaging feedback. The replacement order arrived with an even worse packaging. And it's wasn't of course the first time.