Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by DrNewGod View Post
    Moonstone deserves at least an honorable mention. Madame Hydra/Viper is a contender, and we mustn't forget Umar.
    I'm still waiting for Karla to step up and do something that isn't just piggybacking off of another villain's scheme. Viper is definitely a contender. Umar, no offense, is a bit forgettable. she only menaces one character in the marvel universe. Morgan LeFey is more prolific, if we're talking about extradimensional sorceresses.

Right now, Cassandra Nova is doing major work over at X-Men.

Hela, Selene, Moonstone, Sin, Typhoid Mary, Viper, Enchantress.

I'll go with Hela, Cassandra Nova and Selene as the most successful ATM.

maybe. but i think Emma Frost is more active than Selene.

But Emma Frost is more hero than villain if you sum all her deeds.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Watkins View Post
    maybe. but i think Emma Frost is more active than Selene.
    Controversy aside I think Emma is more regarded as an X-Man at this point then as a villain.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Controversy aside I think Emma is more regarded as an X-Man at this point then as a villain.
    arguably, so is Magneto. to me, she has risen to occupy the same space as him. I'm kind of surprised that there isn't much overlap in people's choices so far.

arguably, so is Magneto. to me, she has risen to occupy the same space as him. I'm kind of surprised that there isn't much overlap in people's choices so far.
    In comics Magneto has probably been more consistently an X-Men ally for the last few years, but I think his media presence has still cemented him as the team's biggest villain.

BANNED

Marvels Top 3 most iconic + recognizable female villains? I'd say 1. Hela 2. Mystique 3. Enchantress

Selene, Moonstone and Cassandra Nova are certainly contenders too. Unfortunately, Selene has been MIA for years and Moonstone has just been a lackey for various villains as of late. At least Cassandra Nova is proving her worth in X-Men Red. Honestly, we need more female antagonists, and the ones we've got ought to get a resurgence.

Scarlet Witch started out as a villain, of course...and has caused a fair bit of havoc since then.

1. Cassandra nova
    2. Mystique
    3. Hela

they noticeably got no love in the top 3 villains thread
    I understand that many fans have favorite female villains (so do I) but does anyone really think that there are any female villains that would or should take the place of Doom, Magneto, Thanos or Loki on a list like that? Asking for a TOP list is basically asking for an objective list of most popular/influential characters, not favorites.

Spectacular Member

Marvel really are lacking in the villainesses department outside Xmen related characters huh?. Cap Marvel would make a great villain.

Morgan Le Fay for sure.

Cassandra Nova.

Boisterously Confused

Quote Originally Posted by Angrel-San View Post
    But Emma Frost is more hero than villain if you sum all her deeds.
    IMO, they should have provided the X-Men with another Frost sister, or a Stepford prototype clone, and preserve Emma's nastiness potential, rather than totally rewrite a character. But that probably would have interfered with some writer's personal sweaty fantasy.

I don't consider Black Cat a villain. I think Elektra's been more hero than villain too

I don't even know how to establish a criteria for this one

Mystique might have qualified back in the day, when X-men were the premiere franchise and she was a clear villain, but now......is she a villain is she a hero? Thanks JLaw

Enchantress maybe......more for her cartoon appearances than comic ones tho.
    The J-man