Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Will depend on what happens next year, NBA landscape could change rather drastically that offseason, for one I think this is the last year Golden State will be clear favorites

True, the landscape can certainly change. However I don't think GS will be LA's only road block. There's lots of talented teams in the West. Some might see that as overlooking what he can do, but I'm not, I know full well what he's capable of doing. I just see it more as acknowledging what a different animal the West is from the East. Pundits try and spin it, that its not as great a difference as it appears, but I see it as reaching for a preferred narrative. It is indeed as night and day as it appears. That's not even mentioning that I don't remotely buy into what's surrounding him now in LA. Its easily just as underwhelming as what he had in Cleveland in my book. I don't think they're nearly as deep as some think and even if they get that second star will even that be enough? Its a legit question in my eyes.
    Last edited by Sacred Knight; 10-13-2018 at 03:52 PM.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El