Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I really miss City of Heroes.

Mutatis Mutandis ChildOfTheAtom's Avatar
    1407 Graymalkin Lane, North Salem, NY 10560

X-MEN: Children of the Atom II

X-MEN vs Street Fighter II
    The agreement also provides Disney with the opportunity to reunite the X-MEN with the Marvel family under one roof and create richer, more complex worlds of inter-related characters and stories that audiences have shown they love. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn't be two Marvels.

Incredible Member Master Planner's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FistofIron View Post
    I really miss City of Heroes.
    I was unlucky that i played City of Heroes before the release of City of Villains and all the content that made it the absolute superhero MMO.But i can understand what you feel. I still miss Marvel Heroes,even the post BUE version.
    " I am Loki Scar-Lip, Loki Skywalker, Loki Giant's Child, Loki Lie-Smith. I am Loki, who is fire and wit and hate. I am Loki. And I will be under an obligation to no one."

Previously known as Nefarius

Quote Originally Posted by comicstar100 View Post
    Freedom Force with Mods is next level. Just about any comic character you can think of can be added. Can't recommend it enough, It's on steam.
    Great game! I wish they would have made more than the two.
    Pull List: Barbaric,DC Black Label,Dept. of Truth,Fire Power,Hellboy,Saga,Something is Killing the Children,Terryverse,Usagi Yojimbo.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Planner View Post
    I was unlucky that i played City of Heroes before the release of City of Villains and all the content that made it the absolute superhero MMO.But i can understand what you feel. I still miss Marvel Heroes,even the post BUE version.
    I had a necromancer pet class in CoV and it was amazing. You could solo with pet classes till the pet nerf.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium