Page 10 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Spectacular Member Squall Leonhart's Avatar

Ordered on June 27. Books still haven't shipped. Because they didn't have one of the books instock. Oh the irony.

I have no problem with instock trades sure their shipping is slow but who cares I would much rather wait a while than have to deal with amazon.com sending me damaged trade after trade in a plastic mailing envelope. Amazons shipping practices have really gone down hill. While instock trades seems to go to excessive lengths to insure that you receive an undamaged product.
    Last edited by The Real Hawkeye Kate Bishop; 07-09-2019 at 02:10 PM.

OK............ I have one problem and it is a fairly big gripe
    I really do not like how they refuse ( yes refuse) to up date
    There advance solitations, when they get information
    A book has been re-solicited. Latest is John Stanley
    Little Lulu hard cover that they had solicited for July 29
    But is not due out ( according to Amazon) until November.
    I wish they could really appreciate how much of
    What people order from them is based on planning
    Using advance solicitations and wishlists on there
    Sight.

Ahab

Quote Originally Posted by The Real Hawkeye Kate Bishop View Post
    I have no problem with instock trades sure their shipping is slow but who cares I would much rather wait a while than have to deal with amazon.com sending me damaged trade after trade in a plastic mailing envelope. Amazons shipping practices have really gone down hill. While instock trades seems to go to excessive lengths to insure that you receive an undamaged product.
    Couldn't agree more. I've never received a damaged book from them. Not only has Amazon's delivery service gone downhill, their book listings are getting worse as well. It is becoming increasingly difficult to find the particular edition of a book I'm interested in on their site.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Squall Leonhart View Post
    Ordered on June 27. Books still haven't shipped. Because they didn't have one of the books instock. Oh the irony.
    InStock=can obtain from supplier
    It does not mean, sitting on shelf in our immediate warehouse. The space one would need to have a few of EVERY INSTOCK book is unrealistic.

Not.Irony.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Ordered 2 books on Friday, and they shipped the same day. Books arrived today. Fastest I've ever gotten an order from them!

Did IST change their release window?

I went to order the Snyder/Capullo Batman Omnibus & the Absolute Swamp Thing yesterday evening, but neither were available.

As of this writing, they still cannot be purchased.

I don’t appreciate the lack of concern they show for there
    Customers who actually need to plan out financially there
    Purchases. But to be honest all the D C shenanigans allow
    Me to look pass it at the end of the day
    Will get both books when available.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    Did IST change their release window?

I went to order the Snyder/Capullo Batman Omnibus & the Absolute Swamp Thing yesterday evening, but neither were available.

As of this writing, they still cannot be purchased.
    Both have been slightly delayed. Batman is now out on 30 October, and Swamp Thing has moved to 13 November.

My order arrived within one week of ordering.I've always found their customer service to be outstanding.
    DC,I need Bronze Age Batman,Green Lantern,and Flash collected.Please,and thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian View Post
    Both have been slightly delayed. Batman is now out on 30 October, and Swamp Thing has moved to 13 November.
    Thank you! That clears up my confusion

Is anyone experiencing a rather lengthy picking and processing of the comics they ordered within the last week or so? Usually my order is processed and shipped withing 3 days but it's been about a week and the comics haven't been pulled and scanned yet. My girlfriend is having the same problem with her order. Just curious if maybe they are backed up with the black friday/cyber Monday sales

Quote Originally Posted by Alzaron_Wayne View Post
    Is anyone experiencing a rather lengthy picking and processing of the comics they ordered within the last week or so? Usually my order is processed and shipped withing 3 days but it's been about a week and the comics haven't been pulled and scanned yet. My girlfriend is having the same problem with her order. Just curious if maybe they are backed up with the black friday/cyber Monday sales
    In their Black Friday/Cyber Monday promotional e-mail they did state that orders may take longer to process due to the holidays and increased sales volumes.

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    In their Black Friday/Cyber Monday promotional e-mail they did state that orders may take longer to process due to the holidays and increased sales volumes.
    Ahh well that probably explains it. Recently got scammed online and now I'm questioning everything lol.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

Processing time has been taking longer I've noticed as well. I recently changed roles at my work, where I had my books sent vs home, and I've been waiting on last weeks order for over 2 weeks now. I'm going to have to go across town to get it when it arrives. Minor inconvenience. If I hadn't changed roles it wouldn't be an issue.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime