Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast
    Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Lantern View Post
    Even worse now for me is they picked, scanned, and sent me a tracking number 2 weeks ago that still hasn't been picked up by USPS. Before when I would (finally) get tracking, I would at least know it was on the way. I emailed them and of course, no response. I really didn't want to do this last order, but I got suckered with the cheap price on the Spawn Compendium the week it released.
    Same thing is happening to me now. Two orders were picked, scanned and sent. The order sent on March 26th is still waiting to be received by USPS. The order sent on March 31st was delivered to me two days ago. I emailed IST bit haven't heard back.

All-New Member

Quote Originally Posted by stgeorge602 View Post
    Same thing is happening to me now. Two orders were picked, scanned and sent. The order sent on March 26th is still waiting to be received by USPS. The order sent on March 31st was delivered to me two days ago. I emailed IST bit haven't heard back.
    Glad you were able to get that one package at least. Interesting that yours also from the 26th is having an issue but I actually heard back from them last night. They're saying the package was picked up on that day, but the issue is on USPS' end with not being scanned through. They also said they have reached out to their contact at their hub about Orders picked up that day, so it sounds like we're not the only ones. They asked me to give it until the end of the month and if nothing has been delivered by then, to contact them for a replacement or refund.

Which means refund since the Spawn book is long sold out : (

All-New Member

I have the same problem but with fedex and an order from february 23.
    The shipment information for this order was sent to FedEx on thursday, March 18 but it seems the parcel was never picked or received by their services. I would have received it by now, it never took more than a week once they got the parcel.

They answered that with international orders they have to hit a certain minimum weight before the carrier will pick up international packages from them.
    I hope i won't have a bad surprise, this parcel has Uncanny X-Men Omnibus Vol 04 DM Var in it.

And i have a second order from march 23rd waiting for 3 books to be picked and scanned since 2 weeks at least.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by RudyZeBoulet View Post
    I have the same problem but with fedex and an order from february 23.
    The shipment information for this order was sent to FedEx on thursday, March 18 but it seems the parcel was never picked or received by their services. I would have received it by now, it never took more than a week once they got the parcel.

They answered that with international orders they have to hit a certain minimum weight before the carrier will pick up international packages from them.
    Strange, both of my last two orders which I mentioned on the previous page were sent via FedEx, and were marked as shipped and began moving within a day or so of the tracking number appearing on the order. I've received the weight excuse before, but only when they used to offer really cheap international shipping via USPS and my local service (Australia Post), which would regularly take 5+ weeks between "shipping" and delivery. Maybe I've just lucked out with my orders shipped with FedEx and they both have been sent as they've hit their weight quota, but that would seem strange when we are paying premium prices for shipping.

Incredible Member

Was just about to place a pre-order on ToW, and they just decided to not ship stuff overseas anymore. That's just such a bummer. This was the only way for me to bundle my books together in one package and be sure of getting the books I want.

Incredible Member

Has anyone received their IST orders for N52 Swamp Thing or Superman/Batman Generations Omnis yet? It's been 3 weeks for me and they are still "waiting to process." I thought with them being new releases they'd actually have them in stock, but I guess not. I thought IST was better about selling stuff that they didn't have on hand or wouldn't be able to procure more of.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by kodave View Post
    Has anyone received their IST orders for N52 Swamp Thing or Superman/Batman Generations Omnis yet? It's been 3 weeks for me and they are still "waiting to process." I thought with them being new releases they'd actually have them in stock, but I guess not. I thought IST was better about selling stuff that they didn't have on hand or wouldn't be able to procure more of.
    DCBS still hasn’t sent me my Swamp Thing N52 Omni. They sent me an email saying that they got shorted on it and are waiting for more... same thing with 20th century boys V11 perfect... they shipped Flashpoint Omni and SMan by Stern Omni though.

Quote Originally Posted by gohei_ View Post
    Was just about to place a pre-order on ToW, and they just decided to not ship stuff overseas anymore. That's just such a bummer. This was the only way for me to bundle my books together in one package and be sure of getting the books I want.
    They are not shipping overseas anymore? First time hearing about it. Still waiting my order from 3/26 to process.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phd. Strange View Post
    DCBS still hasn’t sent me my Swamp Thing N52 Omni. They sent me an email saying that they got shorted on it and are waiting for more... same thing with 20th century boys V11 perfect... they shipped Flashpoint Omni and SMan by Stern Omni though.
    Good to know, thanks. I'm also waiting on East of West Year 3. I don't particularly care if these take a while to get to me, I just want to know the order is going to be fulfilled and not cancelled.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaur Hulk View Post
    They are not shipping overseas anymore? First time hearing about it. Still waiting my order from 3/26 to process.
    Yeah it's a message that pops up when going to the checkout page. I also have a order that I made over a month ago and I am hoping they don't cancel it.

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

I ordered the New 52 Swamp Thing omni on release day, had it in hand exactly one week later.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by kodave View Post
    I ordered the Swamp Thing omnibus on March 26th. It is still marked as "waiting to process".

And it looks like just recently, it is no longer available on their site.

Not feeling too good about this one...

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    I ordered the New 52 Swamp Thing omni on release day, had it in hand exactly one week later.
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    I ordered the Swamp Thing omnibus on March 26th. It is still marked as "waiting to process".

And it looks like just recently, it is no longer available on their site.

Not feeling too good about this one...
    Same order date here. The Generations Omni and East of West Year 3 that I ordered are delisted as well...

Amazing Member

Got my Swamp Thing Omni today 4/22. Ordered 3/31 and processed 4/13.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by JCinOntario View Post
    Got my Swamp Thing Omni today 4/22. Ordered 3/31 and processed 4/13.
    I'm hoping that's a sign IST is confident they are going to be getting more copies in any second now. My order shows the Generations Omni as picked and scanned, but no movement on Swamp Thing. It's pretty lame of IST to not fulfill orders on a first come, first serve basis.