Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Ever notice how you become more interested in a omnibus after it has sold out, than when it is plentiful ?
    I did not think Spectre would sell out so quick and now I think O should have got it, and yet if it was still available, I would still be on the fence . Same with Grell Green Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by My Two Cents View Post
    Ever notice how you become more interested in a omnibus after it has sold out, than when it is plentiful ?
    I did not think Spectre would sell out so quick and now I think O should have got it, and yet if it was still available, I would still be on the fence . Same with Grell Green Arrow
    Yes, it’s common for people to want what they can’t have, it isn’t a phenomenon specific to comic books. All marketing is based on this concept - if something is plentiful, it is less desirable than something that is rare or unobtainable. See: https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/b...hing-desirable

Quote Originally Posted by silentcurve View Post
    I've heard the $4 upgrade with UPS isn't exactly much faster as of late. I guess we have no option and just remain patient.
    Yep, I placed an order on Tuesday afternoon and hasn't been picked and scanned yet, so earliest will be Monday or Tuesday is more likely. IST is just shorthanded right now in every aspect.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kp404 View Post
    Yep, I placed an order on Tuesday afternoon and hasn't been picked and scanned yet, so earliest will be Monday or Tuesday is more likely. IST is just shorthanded right now in every aspect.
    My books ordered last week Tuesday haven't been picked yet, either. Not really in a rush for them, and totally understand the delay. I did pay the extra for UPS shipping, but it was only $2.75 extra, not the $4 I've heard mentioned a few times by other members here.

All-New Member

Has anyone had an issues pre-ordering from TOW? I preordered and pre-paid for Batman by Morrison Vol 3 and GA by Mike Grell Omnibus back in July. The Morrison Batman omnibus has already been shipped while the GA omnibus is listed as ready to process.

Not able to access IST website for a few days ..... is anyone else having this problem?

Not able to access IST website for a few days ..... is anyone else having this problem?
    I ordered yesterday

Marvel's 1st Superhero Reviresco's Avatar

Nope.

My replacement copy for Timely's Greatest: The Golden Age Sub‑Mariner by Bill Everett ‑ The Post‑War Years arrived! The Post Office appears to have lost the copy I ordered back in July, and once I let IST know, they said they'd send a replacement out, without any fuss. It took a little longer than they normally to arrive, but the customer service was top notch, as always.
    Namor the Sub-Mariner, Marvel's oldest character, will have been published for 85 years in 2024. So where's my GOOD Namor anniversary ongoing, Marvel?

Works fine here.

In regard to CGN, how are their turnaround times, usually?

I ask because I was going to order the Wolverine omnibus with the Paul Dini Batman omnibus from IST, but the Dini omnibus got delayed.....I was trying to be nice and still get both from IST in one order so IST wouldn't have to be double-dipped on the shipping charges (Since it's free for us), and the Wolvie omnibus got sold out. That's what I get for trying to be nice, I guess.

Anyway, I ordered the Wolverine omnibus from CGN on Sep 4, but it just says pending after all this time. The book is now sold out seemingly everywhere (Including CGN & Amazon). I'm wondering if I'm going to get the book.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsay Snow View Post
    In regard to CGN, how are their turnaround times, usually?

I ask because I was going to order the Wolverine omnibus with the Paul Dini Batman omnibus from IST, but the Dini omnibus got delayed.....I was trying to be nice and still get both from IST in one order so IST wouldn't have to be double-dipped on the shipping charges (Since it's free for us), and the Wolvie omnibus got sold out. That's what I get for trying to be nice, I guess.

Anyway, I ordered the Wolverine omnibus from CGN on Sep 4, but it just says pending after all this time. The book is now sold out seemingly everywhere (Including CGN & Amazon). I'm wondering if I'm going to get the book.
    Whenever I have ordered from CGN I have always gotten my books. My Green Arrow by Grell showed pending about a week and then just shipped all of a sudden.

Quote Originally Posted by lodebone View Post
    Whenever I have ordered from CGN I have always gotten my books. My Green Arrow by Grell showed pending about a week and then just shipped all of a sudden.
    Awesome.........Good to know, thanks.

I was thinking I might've ordered while they have it on back-order and they weren't able to get it. We'll see!

Placed an order for 3 books with IST two weeks ago - still hasn't even shipped out.

Quote Originally Posted by slop101 View Post
    Placed an order for 3 books with IST two weeks ago - still hasn't even shipped out.
    Same here. Atleast they got picked and scanned last Tuesday. But that's it.

USPS picked up my preacher from IST on August 14th
    I just received a message from USPS saying my package
    Left there Memphis location 11:00 AM today (September 14)and
    Should be delivered next Monday the 21st.
    Last edited by My Two Cents; 09-14-2020 at 02:32 PM.