Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

I got my latest order within a week. I just take the free shipping, and don’t really care how long it takes because I’ve got such a huge backlog.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

They seemed to have stepped up. My last order also arrived quicker than usual i.e. 3 weeks, which isn’t bad for Europe.

They've been offering the extra discount for me weekly and the last order was delivered within a week.I'm very happy with them.
    DC,I need Bronze Age Batman,Green Lantern,and Flash collected.Please,and thank you.

I placed an order last night and by this afternoon all 5 books where ready for USPS pick up
    I figure they will arrive Saturday.
    I always order at least $50 and pick free shipping.

It's been over a week since I placed my order and have yet to receive the email that it's even shipped out yet.

Mighty Member

My last few orders have been picked and scanned the same day i placed them. If I'm gonna complain when they drop the ball, I should praise them when they're on it. Very happy here lately

Quote Originally Posted by My Two Cents View Post
    I placed an order last night and by this afternoon all 5 books where ready for USPS pick up
    I figure they will arrive Saturday.
    I always order at least $50 and pick free shipping.

Same....I ordered around midnight last night, and the books are ready to be shipped out today.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

The last two orders I placed with IST were for three Marvel Epics each. Both orders were placed on a Wednesday, and each arrived the following Tuesday.

That is a six-day turnaround...almost twice as fast as I would get orders for ONE book from them in the past. So, it seems they have gotten LOTS better getting orders out in a timely manner.

What's the deal with the Incredible Hulk Epic released last week that has Tales Of Astonish 97-101 and Incredible Hulk 102-117?
    I noticed it was not available after a few days.

I've been getting my orders in about a week also. Just got Wonder Woman by Perez omni #3, bought it damaged from IST for $37.99 (+tax), and it's in pristine condition. Even better condition than some "new" books I've gotten. Good deal!

Incredible Member

I ordered a package Nov. 11, processed Nov.15 with UPS shipping and that was my last update. The UPS link is only indicating they will update shipping dates when they receive the package so the package appears to have gone missing somewhere in the process. I messaged IST last Friday but haven't heard back yet.

Yeah, they've been dragging their feet lately with getting orders out in a timely manner, otherwise, pretty much the same as they've always been.
    Oh, they did use to have bigger % off books than they do now. Seems like it's roughly 5% more than it used to be.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by slop101 View Post
    Yeah, they've been dragging their feet lately with getting orders out in a timely manner, otherwise, pretty much the same as they've always been.
    Oh, they did use to have bigger % off books than they do now. Seems like it's roughly 5% more than it used to be.
    I am thinking the package is just lost. I had this happen with Canadapost/Indigo once. Canadapost got the information awaiting the package and that was the last of it. Eventually in the Indigo case, they had to ship me a new book after weeks of emailing them and getting generic responses. I have not yet heard back from IST which is a little disappointing. I will need to email them again.

I placed an order with them TWO weeks ago, and it has yet to ship out. I know there was Thanksgiving weekend, but even with that, more than two weeks to just get something out is inexcusable.

I placed my order on Thursday November 22nd
    and literally hours later there extra 3% off Black Friday/ Cyber Monday sales opened.
    Now the order was not fully picked until Sunday........ so.......
    So you would think....... maybe........ maybe they would give me a extra 3%?
    No...... I paid the regular pre-sale.
    Now, (to continue) I always take free shipping, and usually they will upgrade my shipping
    so if it gets picked up on Wednesday it will arrive Friday or Saturday............ but..........
    No....... Nope, they just had to make it media mail and now an order I made on Thursday
    November 22nd will not arrive until (maybe) Monday December 3rd

Can not express how may times I ordered and got my books within five days after.

I will be paying dearly for this on Tuesday when I place my order for a few new Omibuses
    and trades I want