Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Anyone had slow service from IST lately? I placed an order 10 days ago and it still hasn't shipped. Tried emailing but never got a response. I'm in no hurry for the package really, just wondering if it's common recently.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Hank View Post
    Anyone had slow service from IST lately? I placed an order 10 days ago and it still hasn't shipped. Tried emailing but never got a response. I'm in no hurry for the package really, just wondering if it's common recently.
    They most likely do not have one of the books in your order on hand and had to order a copy from Diamond. That situation has happened to me a few times and it can take up to a week or so for them to receive the book.

Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar

I put in an order two days ago and neither of the 2 books have been picked/scanned. I'm thinking also as Andru mentioned that one of the books may need to be ordered by IST.

Extraordinary Member Captain Craig's Avatar

I ordered the WW by Azzy Omni on Tuesday. Hasn't been picked or scanned....not worried.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

Quote Originally Posted by Andru View Post
    They most likely do not have one of the books in your order on hand and had to order a copy from Diamond. That situation has happened to me a few times and it can take up to a week or so for them to receive the book.
    Ah didn't think of that. They usually ship within a week so I figured it must be something unusual - thanks!

And for some reason my iPhone suddenly hasn't been getting emails the past few days, so they probably responded and I'm just not getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by Bri View Post
    IST's response was to let me keep the book free of charge, as is required by law.
    I have since placed another order with IST and with their sister company, Tales of Wonder.
    This probably isnt the place to ask...but what is Tales of Wonder exactly? Anyone have more information/experience with them? Checking out their site , but would love to learn more.

Quote Originally Posted by Vilynne View Post
    This probably isnt the place to ask...but what is Tales of Wonder exactly? Anyone have more information/experience with them? Checking out their site , but would love to learn more.
    I'm pretty sure it's owned by the same company as IST. Except you can do preorders at TOW and the "free shipping" threshold is higher. But same great packaging on your shipments.

The one thing I really like at TOW is that you can preorder and actually send them a money order as payment. Really nice if I don't have much money in my checking account or PayPal, I usually use cash mostly so i can order there and pick up a money order for 65cents and mail it in.

I'm pretty sure it's owned by the same company as IST. Except you can do preorders at TOW and the "free shipping" threshold is higher. But same great packaging on your shipments.

The one thing I really like at TOW is that you can preorder and actually send them a money order as payment. Really nice if I don't have much money in my checking account or PayPal, I usually use cash mostly so i can order there and pick up a money order for 65cents and mail it in.
    How interesting. Are the preorders typically cheaper than the IST price? That might be a good place to shop for Omnis/Absolute editions.

My Straczynski Amazing Spider-Man is not arriving until Monday
    And my Azzarello Woner Woman has not been picked
    Cool Amazing Spider-Man omnibus vol.4 will make a nice
    Personal Christmas present
    .......... just kidding
    Last edited by My Two Cents; 05-19-2019 at 06:59 PM.

Fantastic Member

IST and TOW are part of the same company.
    In fact, when I place a pre-order with TOW, it shows up on my IST account "order history" when the books are ready to ship.

Amazing Member

Ordered Mister Miracle on Tuesday like within the hour it went up and it hasn't been picked and scanned yet and I just found out that the book is now out of sale on IST now. I hope I don't miss out, I was really looking forward to the hardcover of this

Quote Originally Posted by Bri View Post
    IST and TOW are part of the same company.
    In fact, when I place a pre-order with TOW, it shows up on my IST account "order history" when the books are ready to ship.
    Oh I never noticed that before. The only time I use TOW is to preorder omnis with the variant cover so I don't miss out. They usually aren't as cheap as IST but I'd rather pay a bit more than to roll the dice on release day.

I haven't had problems. I made 3 orders within the past week. Got the first two Friday & Saturday, respectively, and the third's coming in several days.

Quote Originally Posted by My Two Cents View Post
    My Stracynski Amazing Spider-Man is not arriving until Monday
    And my Azzarello Woner Woman has not been picked
    Cool Amazing Spider-Man omnibus vol.4 will make a nice
    Personal Christmas present
    .......... just kidding

I got the Straczynski Spidey omni on Friday. Haven't had a chance to read it yet, though!

Thank you for the correct spelling

I got my LOEG omni from IST today, so all is fine. Apparently they sent the rest of my order separately, which I kinda feel bad they paid to ship two packages, I would've been fine waiting.

Either way, I'm thankful to have an outlet like IST for great prices and amazing packaging!