Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
Results 121 to 135 of 150
  1. #121
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    48

    Default

    I live in Europe.

    Ordered two books on May 11th, according to UPS tracking they have received shipping informations on 17th and since then nothing.

    First and probably last order.

  2. #122
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Author View Post
    I live in Europe.

    Ordered two books on May 11th, according to UPS tracking they have received shipping informations on 17th and since then nothing.

    First and probably last order.
    Why is that?

    If it's because you wish to receive yor books quickly, I understand. They can take from up to a couple of weeks to two months.

    On the other hand, they have excellent packaging and very good customer service.

    When I order from them, I expect a long wait. I have to admit that recently it has got longer.

  3. #123
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Why is that?

    If it's because you wish to receive yor books quickly, I understand. They can take from up to a couple of weeks to two months.

    On the other hand, they have excellent packaging and very good customer service.

    When I order from them, I expect a long wait. I have to admit that recently it has got longer.
    Well when I ordered it said the delivery time would be 2-3.

    After more than 2 weeks still no change ("ready of UPS").

  4. #124
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    17

    Default

    How long does IST keep the 50% discount live on new books? I want to buy Batman Morrison V2 but looking for something to combine with for the free shipping and won’t have time to browse til the weekend. Thanks in advance.

  5. #125
    Mighty Member My Two Cents's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    1,659

    Default

    I have 2 separate orders in picking stages now
    Last week with Red Hulk Omnibus And this week
    With Morrison Batman omnibus.
    Thing is with last weeks books there was a few older
    Stock books included.

    50% off usually lasts until Tuesday’s new releases go up.
    Morrison’s Batman (like vol.1) is hot

  6. #126
    Astonishing Member Captain Craig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Posts
    3,303

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JCinOntario View Post
    How long does IST keep the 50% discount live on new books? I want to buy Batman Morrison V2 but looking for something to combine with for the free shipping and won’t have time to browse til the weekend. Thanks in advance.
    Usually one week. To further emphasize @Mytwocents you have until tomorrow at 3pm est/2pm cst to browse for that other book to get you over $50usd for free shipping.
    "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings" - Optimus Prime

  7. #127
    Mighty Member My Two Cents's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    United States of America
    Posts
    1,659

    Default

    The only real downer for me is when they started adding
    Sales tax . Take time to put together some books within
    A price range and than get to check out and the tax equals
    What could have been a throw in trade.

  8. #128
    Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Posts
    757

    Default

    I placed an order last week Tuesday, and it hasn't even shipped yet despite being picked and scanned last Thursday. I'm kind of pissed because one of the books in that order was for a friend's birthday this Saturday, and I doubt it will get here in time.

  9. #129
    All-New Member
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    17

    Default

    IST seems to have added an extra 2% discount on a few items. My x-force and cable Omni went from 50% to 52% off in case anyone was shopping around today.

  10. #130
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JCinOntario View Post
    IST seems to have added an extra 2% discount on a few items. My x-force and cable Omni went from 50% to 52% off in case anyone was shopping around today.
    That's because you purchased something in the last several days. If you purchase anything from them within 8 days of your last order, you get an additional 2% discount. You can have a string of orders with an extra 2% discount.

  11. #131
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Speedy Hen has a 5% discount code on orders over £50: JULY2019

  12. #132
    Extraordinary Member Raffi Ol D'Arcy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MagpieMad View Post
    Speedy Hen has a 5% discount code on orders over £50: JULY2019
    Thanks for posting this. Please note this this should be posted on the Good Deals Thread here

  13. #133
    spit and hades! Andru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,212

    Default

    Anyone else seeing longer than normal pick times from IST?

    I usually place my orders on Tuesday afternoons, and my books are usually picked by Thursday at the latest. However the last few orders I have made, my books go about a full week before being picked.

    Not that big of a deal, but was wondering if anyone else has seen something similar?

  14. #134
    Spectacular Member Dr Hank's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    US
    Posts
    170

    Default

    Yes, I'd say in the last six months it's been taking a week or 10 days before my stuff is even shipped from IST. I'm not sure if they cut down on staff or maybe because they have to collect taxes now it takes them longer to process orders or something.

  15. #135
    Amazing Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raffi Ol D'Arcy View Post
    Thanks for posting this. Please note this this should be posted on the Good Deals Thread here
    Apologies, I had multiple windows open and was distracted.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •