Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    If Marvel had backed the real wedding the way they did fake one they could have stole the wind out of the Batman/Catwoman campaign.
    Actually, by starting the hype for the Rogue/Gambit wedding now, they will be in the comic news for the upcoming month (their book already comes out in a little over a month). Instead of it being talked about from like January-June, and the wedding being the cap on it, people will instead be talking about it for the next months, the same time when the BatCat wedding reaches peak hype.

This is a very inventive way to bring some freshness to Colossus jobbing.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by bigstupidjellyfish View Post
    I really hope Rogue and Gambit don’t get married instead. They’re a terrible couple, and even if you disagree with that, you have to agree that it’s way too soon for them to get married.

Marvel gets me excited for how they’re using Gambit for the first time in ages and they might fuck it up with a wedding. GG Marvel.
    Rogue would be ruined if she married LeBeau.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    As a mini, I could point out about 15 or more books that it sold better that are currently ongoings... But that's none of my business.
    They should be canceled too.

Someone’s bitter that Rogue said no to his wrinkly fav but yes to Remy in a heartbeat LMAOOOO

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Please, gambit and Rogue have basically been sharing the same goofy accented speech bumble since the 90’s plus those hoez just got the most intense couples therapy evarrr. They can get hitched. Cheap assholes WOULD get hitched on someone else’s dime!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by rogueisbae View Post
    Someone’s bitter that Rogue said no to his wrinkly fav but yes to Remy in a heartbeat LMAOOOO
    Series wont last a year and she still cant say No to Magneto..that's why Thompson avoided the entire subject.

No matter the spin or how you slice it, Rogue has chosen to see things Magneto's way time and time again. Even ran to him to stop Red Skull with his helmet. All that was avoided to push some fan service gimmick of her and Gambit. She doesnt even talk like that..lol. Dialogue has been altered to push a very boring retread couple.
    Last edited by JasonEsta; 06-18-2018 at 10:09 PM.

Isn't Mags about to turn heel again? I doubt Rogue would want a relationship with him while he's like that.

Astonishing Member ohsnapulon5000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Isn't Mags about to turn heel again? I doubt Rogue would want a relationship with him while he's like that.
    She doesn’t like him good or bad but Rogue really only cuffs with Eric at the beginning of his heel turns. : /

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Never stopped her before in case u missed Magneto War "1

BANNED

What time do the solicits normally drop? I'm dying to see 'em so we get a little insight into what's going on with Gold and Mr. and Mrs. X series. Blue, Weapon X and Extermination should be big too. Really hoping this is a good bunch

Quote Originally Posted by King_Thor13 View Post
    What time do the solicits normally drop? I'm dying to see 'em so we get a little insight into what's going on with Gold and Mr. and Mrs. X series. Blue, Weapon X and Extermination should be big too. Really hoping this is a good bunch
    Normally around between the 20th and 22nd of the month.

On a non troll note: there's no way Rogue takes Gambit's last name.

they should be dropped sometime later today in the afternoon
    Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

BANNED

1 PM ET. But Mr and Mrs X will probably still be listed as Classified.