Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Kind of reminds me the Azrael Batman suit, but not as good.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorIronman View Post
    At first I liked the design, but the more I look at it the more I realize it's because it's mostly a cosmetic skin for Moon Knight. For a fusing of characters, why instead of altering the outfit a little bit, why not go bigger? In some instances Spider-man has a web-cape. Why not make that the Moon Knight cape? In-fact the spider symbol could be designed like Venom's logo but as an armor where the legs act as overlapping plates. The mask could be a sort of Spider face which would have precedent as Marc Spector had only a few years ago worn an outfit that somewhat emulates Khonshu. The legs are also boring, the baggy pants is alright I guess, but no shading leads me to believe it's all white and the black boots aren't interesting enough to look at because beyond a patch of white, it doesn't hold attention.

The biggest sin of this design is that if you took off the spider logos, you simply have a Moon Knight costume. It's also not a very good Moon Knight costume. This not only has too much going on, it's all crammed into the middle and as a result little is going on with the rest of the costume. It's also not very interesting because for an amalgamation it's like Marc got a wild hair up his ass to be Spider-man again but just added logos this time. It's kind of lame.

D- Humberto Ramos can do better.
    I tend to agree. The costume looks very busy and clearly looks to be two concepts mashed together rather than one cohesive design.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Scarlet Spider-Man View Post
    I tend to agree. The costume looks very busy and clearly looks to be two concepts mashed together rather than one cohesive design.
    Or like Assassin's Creed mashed up with Spider-Man.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

It's a Spider-Man/Moon Knight crossover drawn by one of my favorite Spider-Man artists.

How can I be mad at this???

BANNED

Dennis Hopeless has replaced Max Bemis as writer on Issue Two

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/09...ight-hopeless/

Astonishing Member

Honestly, better than Spider-Man, a better character combined with Moon Knight would be Daredevil. That way, we have Marvel's perfect match for Batman.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Honestly, better than Spider-Man, a better character combined with Moon Knight would be Daredevil. That way, we have Marvel's perfect match for Batman.
    Moon Knight and Daredevil would be a very interesting combination, yes, and somewhat more fitting than Spider-Man and Moon Knight. Of course, if we fused Daredevil and Moon Knight, who would you fuse Spider-Man with?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Moon Knight and Daredevil would be a very interesting combination, yes, and somewhat more fitting than Spider-Man and Moon Knight. Of course, if we fused Daredevil and Moon Knight, who would you fuse Spider-Man with?
    Well, I would need some time to think about it. Spider-Man has been one of the "variable" heroes of Marvel and we have seen versions of him where he has been combined with other heroes and even other villains: Deadpool, Doctor Octopus, Green Goblin, Captain America, Iron Man, Iron Fist, Doctor Strange, Hulk.... Many of them appeared back in "Spider-Verse". The list is practically endless!! I would have to think for a while to choose someone "worthy".

A candidate could be Black Panther, so we would have "Black Spider", the potential champion of the African God Anansi. However, I don't know if this fusion could work better for Miles Morales than Peter Parker. I'll need to think about it.

Anyway, Arachknight is not the only bad combination I find in "Infinity Warps".
    + Better than the "Soldier Supreme", I believe Captain America should be combined the Sentry. That way, we have Marvel's perfect version of Superman.
    + Logan and Emma Frost? I don't know, but my experience with "fusions" have shown me that, when you combine a female and a male character, usually is the female one who "absorbs" the male one. Not the other way around.
    + "Iron Hammer"... I don't know. Don't you think it looks like too much like DC's Steel?

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Well, I would need some time to think about it. Spider-Man has been one of the "variable" heroes of Marvel and we have seen versions of him where he has been combined with other heroes and even other villains: Deadpool, Doctor Octopus, Green Goblin, Captain America, Iron Man, Iron Fist, Doctor Strange, Hulk.... Many of them appeared back in "Spider-Verse". The list is practically endless!! I would have to think for a while to choose someone "worthy".

A candidate could be Black Panther, so we would have "Black Spider", the potential champion of the African God Anansi. However, I don't know if this fusion could work better for Miles Morales than Peter Parker. I'll need to think about it.

Anyway, Arachknight is not the only bad combination I find in "Infinity Warps".
    + Better than the "Soldier Supreme", I believe Captain America should be combined the Sentry. That way, we have Marvel's perfect version of Superman.
    + Logan and Emma Frost? I don't know, but my experience with "fusions" have shown me that, when you combine a female and a male character, usually is the female one who "absorbs" the male one. Not the other way around.
    + "Iron Hammer"... I don't know. Don't you think it looks like too much like DC's Steel?
    Sentry would be more fitting, since his powers also came from some kind of super-soldier serum according to at least one version of his origin. As for the Logan/Emma Frost Warp, I just wanna know his name, and on the subject of Iron Hammer, well, Marvel and DC rip each other off all the time, anyway. I'm guessing the thought behind merging Iron Man and Thor . . . is that they're both f***ing metal.