Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    BANNED

With the movie coming up this year? He`s keeping the trendy.

Incredible Member

I am SO GLAD they are putting Red Hood in an actual red hoodie.

I've been wanting to see this costume for the longest time. If they ditched the bike helmet at some point, I'd be even happier.

My favorite version of Jason's costume would be take the brown jacket over black with the red bat symbol, and put a red hoodie underneath the coat. He wears the hood up, and a red domino mask.

BANNED

The helmet isn`t likely going anywhere and he`s used a red hoodie on top of it before. It`s too much part of the iconography and sets him apart of the rest of the domino mask types.

That said, it`s a new character arc, so who knows. He might ditch the helmet for awhile.

Jason hardly has a bad costume, to be honest. You may like their style or not, but most are pretty good, imho. I like his rockabilly looks in Countdown and the Arkham Knight costume with those cute kitty-ish ears probably the most, for example. Current Rebirth costume has a pulp feel I like a lot, too.

Quote Originally Posted by SixSpeedSamurai View Post
    Norm Breyfogle is my favorite though, I'd put him in the middle of some of those styles, and there is no one like him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxpower00044 View Post
    Agreed. Breyfogle is a great, great artist.
    He was one of the best on Batman. I'd even say he's a bit underrated.

I like the new Red Hood look. I like THE crowbar angle. I like that it sounds more of a solo thing. I've always enjoyed the different Outlaw groups, but I don't mind Jason getting a little time to shine on his own.

KGBeast, now there's a throwback.

Fantastic Member

Knew the wedding was just a total waste of time and a publicity stunt. It will be reconned in a year at least. Finally some good filler from king hope he writes batman competently without selina around. Just give arcs for writers to do batman whether in detective or the main title if they only have a limited series story in mind. Since comics are serialized that is maybe that is how they should do it

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

I'll be getting:

-Adventures of the Super Sons
    -Batman
    -Batman Beyond
    -Catwoman (if I enjoyed the first issue well enough that is)
    -Red Hood and the Outlaws (although I'm not sure of this new direction as yet and I really don't care for the new costume either.)

I might also give Batgirl a try as well as Nightwing.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Quote Originally Posted by JasonTodd428 View Post
    I'll be getting:

-Adventures of the Super Sons
    -Batman
    -Batman Beyond
    -Catwoman (if I enjoyed the first issue well enough that is)
    -Red Hood and the Outlaws (although I'm not sure of this new direction as yet and I really don't care for the new costume either.)

I might also give Batgirl a try as well as Nightwing.
    If it helps, I'm still liking Nightwing. Not great, but I get entertained. I guess it will still do the same by then.

D*mned Prince of Gotham JasonTodd428's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zaresh View Post
    If it helps, I'm still liking Nightwing. Not great, but I get entertained. I guess it will still do the same by then.
    I do like the idea of Nightwing and Silencer being in a race with villains so that's why I might give the book a try again. I just haven't liked a Nightwing book in a good long while is all.
    Supporting LION FORGE COMICS and other independent publishers.

Check out Lion Forge's Catalyst Prime Universe. Its the best damned superhero verse in comics. Diverse characters and interesting stories set in a universe where anyone can be a hero. And company that prides itself on representation both in the comics themselves and in the people behind them.

Oh my goodness gracious! I've been bamboozled!

When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change. AVATAR AANG

Batman
    Detective Comics
    Batman: Damned
    Nightwing
    Catwoman
    Red Hood and the Outlaws
    Batgirl
    Adventures of the Super Sons
    Batman Beyond
    Last edited by daningotham; 07-10-2018 at 05:45 AM.

Fantastic Member

batman damned
    silencer
    Knightwing
    Catwoman
    Detective comics
    super sons

Spectacular Member agentofthebat's Avatar

Looks like a good month!