Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Although two Fireflies? Maybe Lynns and New 52 Firefly?
    There have been two Firefly since the 50s. Garfield Lynns was created in 1952 and Theodore Carson in 1959.

Quote Originally Posted by Deku View Post
    No, I said that thinking that superheroes wearing trunks is silly is subjective. But saying that the tunks make Batman look silly, ignoring that he already looks silly with his grey spandex and Bat theming is ridiculous. It basically hinges on the idea that the trunks are not what makes Batman look silly.

Again, that isn't true, this started because I think that saying that the trunks make Batman look silly, ignoring that he already looks silly with his grey spandex and Bat theming is ridiculous.

I never said anything about it tanking sales.

If I can't change your mind, why are you continuing this?
    Because I don't appreciate you saying that it's foolish and stupid (because this what asinine mean) idea of me thinking Batman is silly in them and can't seem to accept that I don't share your opinion that Batman is still silly without them.

I have said time and time again that I have opinion that different than yours on this matter and you keep repeating it's "asinine" and keep going with this argument even when I tried to end it several times. Let's call it a day already and you can have the last word if you want because I'm done.

There is the possibility that its just for that issue as the solicits hint at a flashback like tale between Batman and Nightwing. Also, Doomsday Clock is the definitive future so its probably a moot point anyway.
    "Dear World: the nation of mutantkind is watching you. Do not #$%& with us." -Cable-

Quote Originally Posted by Rise View Post
    Because I don't appreciate you saying that it's foolish and stupid (because this what asinine mean) idea of me thinking Batman is silly in them and can't seem to accept that I don't share your opinion that Batman is still silly without them.

I have said time and time again that I have opinion that different than yours on this matter and you keep repeating it's "asinine" and keep going with this argument even when I tried to end it several times. Let's call it a day already and you can have the last word if you want because I'm done.
    I know what asinine means and I think it is well applied here.

We have been going round in circles, so I have already given a response to this argument.

OK, let's end it here.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

Red Hood new Direction has me intrigued. i may pick up that Batman Issue with Nightwing. though the Solit has me worried. why cover the Parents death Tragedy again. Nightwing twice monthy again. seems pointless they ever stopped doing it in the first place

but i dont mind its more NIGHTWING love the new run so far. Silencer in NW and a Death Race neat.
    X-Men Forever

Quote Originally Posted by Drakeon View Post
    There is the possibility that its just for that issue as the solicits hint at a flashback like tale between Batman and Nightwing. Also, Doomsday Clock is the definitive future so its probably a moot point anyway.
    Ya, i think its just a flashback. And like you said, he has a new costume in doomsday clock which is a year ahead from the rest of dcu, so bruce will have a costume change, but this wont be it.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post
    There have been two Firefly since the 50s. Garfield Lynns was created in 1952 and Theodore Carson in 1959.
    They look like KillerMoth and Firefly from Snyder's AllStarBatman. Wasn't there a Firebug in Gotham Central? How's Humphries doing with HQ so far?

The new direction for Red Hood looks interesting, and im glad to not see a Bat symbol on Jasons chest. Though the overall look of his costume is weird. Still to bring me back I need a new voice.

Wow September's looking swell. So Much Dick.
    Looking forward to the Original Dynamic Duo back together
    Percy's run is sounding better and better
    SuperSons Omni and Adventures of the SuperSons. Yes. Liking the idea of Rex Luthor and Junior Joker future residents of Synder's Arkham Juvie perhaps? Love the boys Anime look.
    Tec sounds interesting as does Batman Beyond.
    The Red Hoodie and The Outlaws. Not a fan of Jason's new look. Oh look! A dead Horse?
    Deathstroke and how many Harley figures?
    Batman Damned.

My Wallet's gonna take a pounding.
    Last edited by dietrich; 06-19-2018 at 01:50 AM.

Boing Boing Baggies. Baggie_Saiyan's Avatar

Is the Batman cover for #54 or 55? Since #54 mentions Nightwing and memory lane so the trunks might not be back. Plus the cover doesn't match #55 solicits.
    "Yes...Mondo Cool"- Vegeta.

Quote Originally Posted by Baggie_Saiyan View Post
    Is the Batman cover for #54 or 55? Since #54 mentions Nightwing and memory lane so the trunks might not be back. Plus the cover doesn't match #55 solicits.
    It's #55. The art is very much Tony Daniel, while #54 is solicited with a Wagner cover.

Matt Wagner and Tony Daniels on Batman? Yes! Nice to have a break from the porcelain Batman for a month.

No Tim in sight again

Hmmmmm

Calling it now

Bat Wedding doesnt go through

Babs and dick get married instead

That Batman Black Label titles looks pretty cool. Oh, did anyone notice that Batman has new trunks? What are your thoughts on that?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    Babs and dick get married instead
    Babs is a weird way of saying Kory.

Starfire still more canon due to more married stories.

Quote Originally Posted by dietrich View Post
    Wow September's looking swell. So Much Dick.
    Phrasing
    Last edited by yohyoi; 06-19-2018 at 07:28 AM.